Due to recent growth and upcoming expansion projects, we currently require a self-motivated person who can manage their workload to meet deadlines and has good analytical and problem-solving skills. Reporting directly to the Chief Engineer and working within the 145 Engineering department, the successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of maintenance on BK117’s with LTS101 engines and the H145 with Arriel 2E engines. The successful candidate will also be tasked on Bell 407 and Bell 206L, HTS 900 and RR250 Series Engines including C47 with FADEC when needed.
This is a touring position (28 day tours) out of PNG, with company housing and transport provided. Remote field site coverage also required at times. Competitive salary and benefits offered based on experience.
The primary tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Heli Niugini helicopters and their components/role equipment working within the company Procedures and CASA
• Being involved in our company safety management system and continuous improvement programs.
• Ensuring accurate aircraft documentation and records are completed in accordance with company procedures, prior to the release of aircraft.
• Country of origin LAME license with 5 years’ total experience (CASA PNG an advantage).
• Minimum 2 years RTS certifying experience on BK117 or H145. (Holds approved type rate course)
• Strong troubleshooting ability
• Experience on Bell 407, 206L (Bell 407 & C47 with FADEC type rating course) an advantage but not a requirement.
• Experience in the Oil and Gas sector and knowledge of OGP advantageous
• Previous experience as a remote base engineer (ability to work unsupervised)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience using aircraft maintenance computer tracking systems.
• Ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
Please forward applications to email@example.com.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests