Heliflite is seeking an experienced Quality and Safety Manager to join our Sydney based team. This person will be responsible for the effective management of the quality assurance and safety systems in the organisation. The role being offered as a part-time position based at Bankstown Airport.
• Management and oversight of Quality and Safety Systems
• Ensuring effective quality assurance and quality control provisions so as activities are performed in conformance to specified requirements and in compliance to applicable standards and regulatory frameworks
• Implement a continuous improvement culture
• Significant relevant experience in the Aviation Industry
• Relevant Safety and Quality experience
• Lead Auditor / Safety Investigator / WHS accreditation.
• Understanding of CAR 30 regulations
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need an Engineer? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Silver Wings
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Apr 2013
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest