McDermott Aviation is Australia’s largest privately owned Helicopter Company, who are currently seeking casual employees for seasonal work as a Helicopter Refueller/Truck Driver for the Australian Fire Season, based in Jandakot or Busselton, Western Australia.
· Refuel helicopters
· Driving Fuel Trucks (HR)
· Conduct fuel transfers
· Remain on standby for 7 days/week at fire base
· Travel to fire grounds and establish refuel sites during firefighting operations
· Complete all relevant documentation
· Ensure truck is kept in a clean presentable manner
· Great attitude is a must!
· Fit and Healthy
· Flexible availability - early starts, late finishes, weekend and public holiday work
· Able to travel at short notice
· Ability to maintain composure in a stressful environment
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Able to work Xmas/New Year/Public Holiday periods
· Genuine eagerness to work - regardless of the task
· ALL applicants MUST hold a current HR Licence and/or be willing to obtain DG Licence
This role is suited to someone who has a genuine interest in aviation and enjoys a challenge.
Currently, this position is for yearly seasonal work only - approximately November through to April.
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Silver Wings
- Posts: 35
- Joined: May 2018
Old Grumpy but Handsome Man
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests