Greetings

Follow choppernut on his journey to CPL(H).
choppernut
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Greetings

Postby choppernut » Tue Apr 1 2008, 12:16

Hi all, choppernut here and welcome to my blog!

First of all, after joining bladeslapper recently, I've gained some insight and have enjoyed the many threads that it contains (and I'm sure there is much, much more to learn and read). Congratulations to those who set up, run and contribute to the issues raised and thank you for the information and entertainment so far.

I was approached after PM'ing a few members about "getting started" and choice of schools, and asked as I was about to embark on the journey to a CPL(H) would I like to tell others of my story. My aim, at the outset, is to help others who may be considering starting down the same path as to why I did, the motivating factors, the decision process and rest of the journey down the training path. I know there are many others who have vast amounts of experience and knowledge about the many issues that face the industry (especially post licence) and in no way am I trying to speak from a position of authority - just tell a story.

I've been told you can't reply to the blog for everyone to see but if you PM me I would appreciate feedback, tips and help (please be kind) and if I can incorporate some of your comments for the benefit of others I will endeavour to include them in subsequent posts.

So there you have it - I'm not sure of the exact frequency and content that will be contained in the posts (if there's not much happening maybe a photo or two from my library), but I will shortly give you some background / history of myself and why I've decided to learn to fly a helicopter.

Until next time...

choppernut :D

Return to “Choppernut”