Online Aviation Theory

A place to have your say and ask your questions on anything in the Helicopter learning environment.
bladefapper

Online Aviation Theory

Postby bladefapper » Tue Jun 28 2022, 23:32

Hi all,

Does anyone know if onlineaviationtheory.com and Ron Newman are still active?

It seems that the address on the website is out of date and links on the website go to scam sites. Have sent emails to the email address provided and no reply for over a week so far.
Fill-level
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Online Aviation Theory

Postby Fill-level » Wed Jun 29 2022, 01:23

works fine , is you're browser up to date ?

Postby 500 » Thu Jun 30 2022, 14:37

The browser works fine for me, though with some bugs. However none of my E-Mails was answered as well.
Gasket18
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Gasket18 » Sun Jul 17 2022, 09:49

I did my study thru there, but also used some bob tait and in the end AFT. For me If I hadve known about AFT at the start I probably wouldve chosen their course. Ron Newman was good but sadly you have to keep paying each year , it's a small fee each year however. It is a lot cheaper than AFT, tho AFT exam questions are very good and very similar style to the CASA exam. You can just purchase AFT prac exams on their own. Which is what I did for my last exam. Ron Newman to me was written in a style that wasnt good for me, however after reading other things I'd go back and it would make more sense.
avt

Postby avt » Mon Oct 17 2022, 23:46

I have tried contacting Ron Newman a few times but none of my emails were responded to. Without a phone number to contact and no response to emails, I decided to not go ahead in case I needed some support during the learning.
But AFT was very helpful and answered all questions. They may take a while to respond to emails (they do though) but if on the phone they are very patient and help you out. So, decided to go with them.

Return to “Flight Training”