Proposed new helipad Penrith

What have you heard?
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Proposed new helipad Penrith

Postby Twistgrip » Fri Aug 5 2022, 13:30

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
godfather007
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: Proposed new helipad Penrith

Postby godfather007 » Wed Aug 10 2022, 20:21

Ouch!
Those opposing parties successfully shut down Fly Blue at Katoomba and cost the owner big $ and lots of pain.
Funny how a new international Airport is being built several miles to the south.... I’m sure that won’t be noisy and disturb the glamour of the Blue Mountians.
Fu(ken nimbies.
There is always an option.
JohnJRamboB206

Postby JohnJRamboB206 » Wed Aug 10 2022, 21:19

I love these stories,

We cant even get a helipad up and running in the back blocks and they reckon we will have pilotless drones flying everyone around the city oh wait don't they have to take off and land as well? Won't they make noise?

Crazy times
godfather007
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby godfather007 » Thu Aug 11 2022, 12:10

Well said Rambo.

They will make noise and they will send pax to their death when the computers glitch, one of four driving blade systems stop turning, one of the many redundant systems fail dramatically... etc..Off topic.. but it all has some legs for another dick show.
Wet dreams for some and Pipe dreams for hungry investors that I can’t see happening in my life span. Thank F()CK

Back on topic, In all truth the BM nimbies are a force to be considered for all pilots and companies flying those areas.
Government back patting is out if our control.
Best of luck to SH.
GF. Over and out.
There is always an option.

Return to “I heard...”