Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

A place to have your say and ask your questions on anything in the Helicopter learning environment.
User avatar
CyclicH145
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 83
Joined: Dec 2017

Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby CyclicH145 » Tue Jun 16 2020, 11:29

Anyone got a pdf version of the Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf
User avatar
CyclicH145
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 83
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby CyclicH145 » Thu Jun 18 2020, 08:49

CyclicH145 wrote:Anyone got a pdf version of the Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf



160 views and no one was able to tell me to go to CASA and download it....

If anyone is looking for it but doesn't get a reply its here:

https://www.casa.gov.au/files/bell206manualmarch2016pdf
DADFA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 22
Joined: Mar 2013

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby DADFA » Sat Jun 20 2020, 01:15

"That is not the full POH but an extract for the CPL exam.
If that is what you wanted, you should have specified but I like others, I suspect, thought you wanted the full version.
User avatar
CyclicH145
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 83
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby CyclicH145 » Sun Jun 21 2020, 07:58

DADFA wrote:"That is not the full POH but an extract for the CPL exam.
If that is what you wanted, you should have specified but I like others, I suspect, thought you wanted the full version.


Yes i see that i should have explained more. The extract graphs are pretry crap and was looking for an actual FM to see if they were any better.

have since found one but the graphs are the same.

Maybe CASA can come up with a fictional helicopter like they did for FW or use a real later version aircraft, like a Bell 429 or H135 that has some easy to find and hi-res charts.......but i suppose thats too much to hope for.
User avatar
CyclicH145
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 83
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby CyclicH145 » Thu Jul 2 2020, 14:15

Contacted Bell. Got some nice hi-res charts for free. Sent to CASA.
Gasket18
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 32
Joined: Aug 2019

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby Gasket18 » Fri Oct 16 2020, 06:16

CyclicH145 wrote:
DADFA wrote:"That is not the full POH but an extract for the CPL exam.
If that is what you wanted, you should have specified but I like others, I suspect, thought you wanted the full version.


Yes i see that i should have explained more. The extract graphs are pretry crap and was looking for an actual FM to see if they were any better.

have since found one but the graphs are the same.

Maybe CASA can come up with a fictional helicopter like they did for FW or use a real later version aircraft, like a Bell 429 or H135 that has some easy to find and hi-res charts.......but i suppose thats too much to hope for.



no they aren't.. I was going to study performance and loading and really struggled with those graphs and their quality so I bought the Bell book from an aviation store in Sydney as it was the only copy I could find. And found the graphs are identical. I then switched over to law, as I was finding heaps of law questions involved in performance
Fill-level
Gold Wings
Gold Wings
Posts: 139
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby Fill-level » Fri Oct 16 2020, 06:47

Take the pdf to office works and print to A3 size, makes the exam a breeze
User avatar
CyclicH145
Silver Wings
Silver Wings
Posts: 83
Joined: Dec 2017

Re: Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger II Performance and Operations Handbook .pdf

Postby CyclicH145 » Sun Oct 18 2020, 06:06

Fill-level wrote:Take the pdf to office works and print to A3 size, makes the exam a breeze



did that.....exam now done.

Return to “Flight Training”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wuhuilin11 and 4 guests