Flight Training Perth

A place to have your say and ask your questions on anything in the Helicopter learning environment.
wotyaup2
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Flight Training Perth

Postby wotyaup2 » Wed Jun 14 2017, 05:29

I herd Rotovation has been sold to another operator, any one got more details? pop;
CP Heliwest
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Flight Training Perth

Postby CP Heliwest » Wed Jun 14 2017, 06:11

Heliwest Winter Specials

Perth has had a fantastic start to winter weather, so why not capitalise on it?

Heliwest is offering some winter package specials! The Five for Five is proving very popular – 5 hours of R22 time for $500/hr! Want to get into flying? Need to get back into currency? Want some training at a fantastic rate? Got 5 hours worth of family who complain you ‘never take them flying’? Been meaning to get that Low Level Rating? Hours are valid to 31 August 17.

This is available in addition to Heliwest already great rates. Why not give us a call for other great deals on the 22 and 44!

Heliwest
(08) 9499 7755
Fly@heliwest.com.au
NZHelo
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: Flight Training Perth

Postby NZHelo » Wed Jun 14 2017, 22:56

Standard rate at most places.....just saying
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby havick » Thu Jun 15 2017, 00:14

NZHelo wrote:Standard rate at most places.....just saying

You have to take the location into account. It's cheaper than normal for PERTH, where a beer at most pubs is $15.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
Bedouin Prince
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Bedouin Prince » Thu Jun 15 2017, 02:07

Actually that's probably one the the cheapest rates in PERTH. And the beer, sadly is that expensive.

Really, really, sadly.

Regardless I'm still hung up on "herd".

*adjusts grammar/spelling nazi badge*
I'm a pessimist, that way I'm either always being proven right, or pleasantly surprised.
Yakking
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Yakking » Thu Jun 15 2017, 07:07

Bedouin Prince wrote:Actually that's probably one the the cheapest rates in PERTH. And the beer, sadly is that expensive.

Really, really, sadly.

Regardless I'm still hung up on "herd".

*adjusts grammar/spelling nazi badge*

I here ya Bedouin;-)
I wish I had a catchy saying like everyone else...
CEO Rotorvation

Postby CEO Rotorvation » Thu Jun 15 2017, 14:35

Rotorvation Helicopters has sold the flight training arm of its business to Corsaire Aviation. As of the 27th of June Rotorvation Helicopters will cease providing flight training and Rotorvation students will be able to continue their training at Corsaire Aviation. Rotorvation Helicopters will continue to operate providing charter, scenic, aerial work services and a theory training school. At Rotorvation Helicopters we are very proud of the high calibre of flight training we have offered for the last 8 years and are pleased that our students will be in good hands at Corsaire.
integrity
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby integrity » Fri Jun 16 2017, 02:12

[highlight=]"students will be able to continue their training at Corsaire Aviation[/highlight]"

Surely students are customers, and as such would be able to freely choose where they would like to continue their training?
Where there is no vision - the people shall perish.

Return to “Flight Training”