$AOC

Ask a question. Post an answer. Learn something!
Heli_Kook
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

$AOC

Postby Heli_Kook » Fri May 20 2016, 11:24

G'day all,

Can anyone give me a "ball park figure" for the value of an AOC with:
Charter/Airwork
R44, b206

Thanks
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: $AOC

Postby havick » Fri May 20 2016, 12:46

These days it would probably cost you about 40k or more to have the manuals done (if not written yourself) and have CASA go through the approval process.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby hand in pants » Fri May 20 2016, 21:44

Right at the moment, an existing AOC would be worth bugger all unless all of the required changes have been made to fit in with the rubbish that they have shoved on us in part 61 and 48.1. And even if you get an up to date one, they'll make some stupid decision and bugger that up as well.
They still want a "draft" of your ops manual by the end of October so they can spend six months looking at it. I'm reluctant to sent anything until they give me, in writing, something saying that there will be NO MORE changes. I'm sick of it all.

And yes, all I ever do on this subject is be negative. But tell me what is positive about any of it. What was SO WRONG with CAR 5.
caa should hang their collective heads in shame over this whole bun fight.
Hand in Pants, I'm thinking, my god, that IS huge!!!!!!!!
Hase1934

Postby Hase1934 » Sat Aug 20 2016, 02:20

havick wrote:These days it would probably cost you about 40k or more to have the manuals done (if not written yourself) and have CASA go through the approval process.

40k plus is not a little money to spend. but thank you so much for this. at least now i have an idea.

Return to “Helicopter Q&A”