Drone Commander Australia DomiNation Tour

UAV's, drivers, builders and the regulations.
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Drone Commander Australia DomiNation Tour

Postby SuperSix1 » Mon May 18 2015, 03:18

We can't really do it all externally Chopperjock, maybe some of the groundschool could be achieved via skype but there are some pretty important hands-on components that can only be achieved with physical presence. But whatever the case, next time you are going to be in Aus, Singapore, KL, DXB or are anywhere in striking distance, give me a yell and we will sort something out...
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Mon May 18 2015, 11:49

mdav wrote:I have deleted my original post. You have shown your not one of these dodgy providers that are cashing in on this market, so excuse me.

No dramas mdav, I appreciate it. Come do the course and I'll give you some really good training. Fixed wing UAVs if you already have all the multicopter sorted...
Capt Hollywood
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Capt Hollywood » Mon May 18 2015, 12:06

How long does it take to obtain an area approval from CASA? If I want to do a low level job, below 400', not over a populous area, but only 2nm from a small regional airport how long could I expect to wait for CASA to issue the approval?
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Mon May 18 2015, 12:30

Hollywood, CASA specify 30 days. The regs also allow you to apply direct to Airservices Australia who ultimately are going to administer it anyway. It might be a shock to you but I am told Airservices processes are somewhat faster than CASA can achieve. I'll leave it at that :)

CASR 101 spells out in detail what information needs to be provided and to whom.

Another way to achieve your desired endstate is to get a UOC approved with such operations included. Qualified pilots should be shooting for this. I think CASA have already told us we are competent to fly at and around aerodromes haven't they? Or did part 61 rescind that :D :/
Capt Hollywood
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Capt Hollywood » Tue May 19 2015, 04:42

Thanks mate, I'll see you on Sunday in Roma!
GreenRange

Postby GreenRange » Tue May 19 2015, 05:51

Email sent
Jamie
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Jamie » Tue May 19 2015, 08:00

Dronecommander
Oh great, another angry old man with about 10% of the facts having a crack.. OK:

Yes, I am old but what to you base the 10% of the facts on? You said you trained 'CITY' Building Suryeyors to do multi-storey UAV inspections and I asked how you were able to get them approval? The fact that you didnt answer the question and then resorted to calling me a fool and stop gobbing off is a clue - classy.

Dronecommander
You can operate below 400ft within 3Nm of all aerodromes and helipads under CASR 101. My trainees know the rules and how to operate safely, I make damn sure of that.

Really? You said one of the standard UAV provisions was not to operate '3 Nm from registered aerodrome'? Really, is that what you are teaching your students?
The actual regulation says an 'aerodrome' NOT registered aerodrome. CASA defines aerodrome as "A defined area on land or water (including any buildings, installations, and equipment) intended to be used either wholly or in part for the arrival, departure and surface movement of aircraft. Hence, any helipad etc private or otherwse.

There is a huge difference and I'm sure evey pilot on this forum who sees you training UAV pilots incorrectly will be concerned as am I. This is precisely why the industry concerns me.

And BTW, the average area approval costs about $300

Really? "UAV & Rockets - "Approval of an area for the purposes of operation of unmanned aircraft or rockets - process and consider" 3.00 x $160.00 minimum $480.00
Source - Suz Stuckey Techncial CoOrdinator CASA (Rpas dept).

Insurance including the UAVs and $20M public liability is $1800 per year

Can you please provide the insurance company that provides this fee for that cover please? Is it ACME Insurance? Obviously, you should be able to back that up by providing the details here.

You are living in a land of yesterday that you are desperately hoping to still exist

For someone that calls me a fool, an angry old man and knowing only 10% of the facts that statement seems to be a little hypocritical.

Apart from having multiple thousand hours in numerous types of choppers AND UAV's, I have a real concern with people who are peddling themselves without providing the actual facts.
There is a case being investigated by CASA of a controller who flew a UAV in the centre of Sydney at night whilst filming over a major intersection. This guy was the same UAV trainer that provided me some 'manufacture training' as required by CASA, so you see I am concerned when I hear that a trainer doesnt know the regs.

Upon CASA seeing your post I need to pass this on - "I would encourage this person to contact CASA and discuss the regulations.' - Dean Robertson (RPAS ) CASA
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Tue May 19 2015, 14:16

Hi Jamie,

ha, knew you were old. But old isn't the issue, we all get old. Inflexible is the issue, not being able to accept change is the issue. Thanks for the opportunity to discuss the matter of UAV operations over cities and near aerodromes that is so topical at present, for good reason.

Thanks also for cutting and pasting my comments completely out of sequence and out of order, joining unrelated sentences and mis-quoting me to try and bolster your irrational argument. I guess you want to try and look like there was substance to your argument but there isn't. I'll try and get us back on topic shall I?

Clarification. Nowhere did I say I got city building surveryors 'approval'. Please don't make s#!t up to try and justify your position. I said I have trained such persons on the RPAS Basic course so that they can get there RPAS Controller Certificate. 'Approval' exists two more steps after that. First, obtaining a UOC and next, getting the required permissions either within the UOC or via area approval.

Now I do get it that you are upset about UAVs flying around cities where both you and I fly...bastards... but the problem is not the certificated UAV community (outside of a few rouges that might appear from time to time as in any industry). It is the thousands of people just doing it anyway, no training, no certificate, no idea. Don't you see that a manned helo flying instructor like me training these people properly is what we need? Yet you would prefer to try to shoot me down and let some model aero-club wannabe do it instead. You are orchestrating your own demise. Think about it. This is what really does make you a fool.

Anyway, back to UAV operations near aerodromes. Now read it twice, think on it, read it agian, then I'll summarise it after.

CASR 101...

"101.075 Operation near aerodromes
(1) A person may operate an unmanned aircraft at an altitude above
400 feet AGL within 3 nautical miles of an aerodrome only if:
(a) the operation is permitted by another provision of this Part;
or
(b) permission has been given for the operation under
regulation 101.080.
Penalty: 25 penalty units.
Note: AGL = above ground level (see the Dictionary).
(2) A person may operate an unmanned aircraft over an area
mentioned in paragraph (3)(a) or (b) only if:
(a) the operation is permitted by another provision of this Part;
O(b) permission has been given for the operation under
regulation 101.080.
(3) The areas for subregulation (2) are:
(a) a movement area or runway of an aerodrome; and
(b) the approach or departure path of a runway of an aerodrome.
(4) A person must not operate an unmanned aircraft in such a manner
as to create an obstruction to an aircraft taking off from, or
approaching for landing at, a landing area or a runway of an
aerodrome.
(5) An offence against subregulation (1), (2) or (4) is an offence of
strict liability.
Note: For strict liability, see section 6.1 of the Criminal Code"

Quite straight forward isn't it. As long as a UAV remains BELOW 400' AGL, and doesn't interfere with the movement area or approach and departure path, CASR 101 has nothing to say.

Now nowhere did I say I thought that was a good thing. I pointed out that the way that issue is managed, is that within a UOC, the operator agrees to NOT operating within 3Nm of a REGISTERED aerodrome or heliport. So it doesn't matter what the definition of an aerodrome is, the UOC holder is agreeing to an extra-legislation imposition and only REGISTERED aerodromes are mentioned in the UOC wording. A court case is pending where a UOC holder is challenging this on the basis that a hobbyist could fly below 400ft within 3Nm but a professional UOC holder can't because of what CASA has required in their UOC. Basically the legislation is inadequate. We all wish it was clearly stating no ops within 3Nm of any aerodrome without area approval, but it doesn't, only above 400', movement, approach and departure areas are mentioned.

Please understand that I have to teach the Regs. I also teach the Airmanship considerations which results in my students understanding that area approval should be gained for ops within 3Nm of a registered aerodrome. That is the best I can do without telling my trainees porky-pies.

And oh no! Please tell me you didn't dob me in to Dean Robertson, from the CASA UAS Office! OMG! Jamie, I work with these guys all the time. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a two hour face to face with the boss of UAS in CASA (Richard White) and the UAS Team Leader (Scott Duffy) at CASA in Brisbane. We also frequently work with John Frost and Simon Denby from the Canberra office. Dude, you are trying to attack the guy doing the hard yards to help mature a young and vulnerable industry. The UAS guys know there are significant problems. Not just the 3Nm from aerodromes and UAVs above cities. How about farmers using UAVs for ag purposes on their own farms? How about firing weapons from UAVs? (yes, CASR 101 has provision for this).

The legislation was written for Global Hawk type UAVs in 2003, not DJI Inspire 1s in 2015. There are so many people out there, operating commercially with no training or certification, that the UAS office needs all the help it can get. PS, Robbo is a previous aircrewman of mine. Tell him I said hi.

But do you want me to really scare you? Because managing these things is so tough, CASA are seriously considering legislation that allows sub 2Kg UAVs to operate commercially without a UOC and without the pilot having a Controller Certificate. This is mental. If you think it is a free-for-all now, if that legislation gets up, there will be so many UAVs in your airspace the Sun will turn dark (and the moon will turn to blood?).

Now to address your little niggles - Area approval, get it from Air Services not CASA as is mentioned in CASR 101. Impressed you got Sue to answer the phone though! Insurance. Ring FPV Australia and they will get you 3 quotes so you can choose between companies. It really is nowhere near as expensive as you are saying / paying. I really hope you aren't paying that much! Bloody hell mate.

Anyway, you are the only hater left, and at least you are literate. Can I ask that you not resort to mis-quotes to try and make it seem I said something that I didn't actually say. It diminishes you. There is good ground for robust discussion with all things UAV, the pieces don't actually all fit together so the picture can be interpreted a number of different ways. But if nothing else please understand that I am doing my best to make competent, safe and knowledgeable UAV Controllers. And btw, just passed 100 confirmed bookings on the Drone Commander Australia DomiNation Tour. There are about to be a whole bunch of helo drivers Certificated up and ready to help drive the industry into the future, whatever that future is...

PS. mdav did his research and figured out that I am the real deal as a helo industry professional and UAV instructor. He manned up and apologised for his initial outburst. I respect that. You should do the same research.
godfather007
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby godfather007 » Wed May 20 2015, 08:25

Wow!!
Very interesting discussion going on here.
Yep I'm old school, and don't like the fact that UAV will take over my job someday.

The questions and answers are great.

I believe we all need to look into what's going on.

If I had my choice I would clip any UAV with my skids to demolish it and then report it as a danger to all other aircraft. But I'm old so I must have not seen it until the last minute. Oops!!

In saying that I think 400 ft AGL is too high as most of my day I'm approved by CA$A to operate at or above 300ft AGL with what I do, so despite the gripes I believe UAV types should be limited to 200ft AGL to create a buffer and use a real helicopter beyond that regardless of cost effectiveness. Fuc? the client they just use us any way.

Based on the amount of pilots getting a UAV controller certificate I'm not going to bother wasting my money, thanks any way super six one. ( have to say I love "Black Hawk Down")

I do believe you have a genuine self preservation concern and wish you good luck with your venture.

Lots more to say as usual but I'm spooling down and flaming out.

I look forward to finishing my career as a CPL(H) in the next quarter of my life accident and insident free.
Fingers crossed.
I'm not interested in arguing, so consider me off line.
I just felt I needed to have some say.
There is always an option.
mdav
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby mdav » Wed May 20 2015, 10:09

Jamie, I believe the standard permission is not within 3nm so that's accurate. But saying that we, well the company I work for do have a permission to operate within 3nm and <400' to airfields which do not have a air traffic control service provided. Soon will come night, within 30m from property and FPV as soon as casa work out there FPV rules.

We need to stick up with each other and dob the dodgy characters in, not the ones doing it properly. It's unfair to us for these guys to get away with it without putting in the time and money to do it right.

An easy to understand guide.
http://www.rpastraining.com.au/casr-101 ... or-illegal
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Wed May 20 2015, 12:26

I totally respect your position godfather007. I just ask the older pilots who would like UAVs to go the hell away, to provide wise guidance to the younger pilots who are going to have no choice but to deal with the reality of UAV ops in their flying careers. This might be sharing airspace, losing roles to uavs right through to applying for helo jobs that say 'desireable - UAV Controller Certificate'...
Jamie
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Jamie » Fri May 22 2015, 00:09

Mdav, I completely agree with you but the problem I have is when people promote el-cheapo UAV courses to every man and his dog and says you can fly within 3nm of an aerodrome.

Example; Jimbo the local photographer goes to this $350 course and ends up flying next to the Opera house south Pylong at 400'. Or 400' next to the Art Centre on the Yarra River on the approach path to Yarra Bank. Why - because he was told at a course that it is OK as long as he is not near a 'registered' aerodrome.

As far a Dronecommander goes, this is his exact promotion word for word -
Take city building inspectors. I've trained quite a few on the basic RPAS course. Using a drone means avoiding scaffolding, tethering etc that they used to have to do to do multi-story inspections

If this person openly advertises this and then says you can fly up to 400' but not near a registered aerodrome, what do you think the 100 other 'city building inspectors' will think or do?? This is why is it only a matter of time before a drone comes into contact with a chopper. When that happens and the ATSB (not CASA because they are useless) investigates they will interview the controller and guess what, he was told he could do that at the Dronecommander $350 course. Hope you have insurance.

CASA are completely useless and couldn't even prosecute an illegally flown drone that crashed into a runner at a populous event. But guess what, CASA is not what he needs to worry about, it is the lady he crashed into who is suing him and about to take his house.

Dronecomander says
Quite straight forward isn't it. As long as a UAV remains BELOW 400' AGL, and doesn't interfere with the movement area or approach and departure path, CASR 101 has nothing to say.
Has anyone downloaded the UAV flyer from CASA? It says this word for word; "Do not fly within 3nm of an aerodrome or helicopter landing site without approval".

At the $350 course, do you bring out the approach plates for the various IR helipads? Do you teach them the gradients and the what happens to the wind. Ofcourse the phantom doesnt get affected by wind direction, only strength and a non-pilot controller wouldn't have a clue about which way a helicopter would approach a heli-pad would they?

Do you mention that unlike pilots, controllers are NOT covered by negligence in most insurances? Does the $1800 super special insurance, which by the way you avoided mentioning the name of, cover for negligence? Most UAV insurance policies include a subrogation clause which means, in exchange for paying a claim to the policyholder (Drone Company) the insurance company can recover the cost of the claim against the negligent controller. Is that mentioned at your course?

Sorry, I'm not going to appoligise. This affects all pilots and your huge sales pitch to the wrong people will lead to potential conflicts with manned aircraft.
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Fri May 22 2015, 01:23

I warned you about mis-quoting me Jamie, you didn't listen, so now I am going to show you up for what you really are...

You a fool Jamie.. Proofs:

1. You haven't even figured out that this whole tour is only for QUALIFIED PILOTS to achieve their UAV Controller certificates. So Jimbo the local photographer isn't going to be on this course. If Jimbo the local photographer wants and RPAS controller certificate, he needs to go to FPV Australia and do the full RPAS basic course. Just a bit different, ten times the cost and ten times the duration.... Der...

2. You are still gobbing off about me ordering all UAVs to be immediately launched into the air above every city and near every airport. Now I know I am the 'Drone Commander', and could actually do that if I wanted, but what I actually have said is that WITH THE RIGHT QUALIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS it is possible for UAVs to be legally and safely used for building inspections. Pilots who don't even really care for a UAV Controller certificate are booking on to this course just to meet me as the guy who is owning you so badly, for goodness sake give up mate, it is getting embarrassing. You don't have the knowledge of the regs, the UAV knowledge, the aviation knowledge or the intellectual capacity to take me on. Save your time, go practice with your crayons.

3. Once again, to develop an argument (which we all know is about promoting your own s#!t UAV training business), you have resorted to mis-quoting me and quoting completely out of context. Do you think the Slappers out there are as stupid as you? I think not. I did paste CASR 101 verbatim which does not have anything to say about UAV ops within 3nm of aerodromes below 400' AGL clear of approach, departure and movement areas. I then quite clearly spoke about the airmanship considerations that must dictate our operations near aerodromes despite this. The result being I teach simply 'no ops within 3Nm of aerodromes without area approval'. It really isn't that hard mate, get a kindy kid to explain it to you.

4. CASA, whom you hate (big play brother, particularly when your business relies on approvals from them), do have a flyer. It combines legislation with airmanship considerations to let the average Joe know the basics. It however, is not the law. Compliance with the law combined with good airmanship results in a safe flying operation. I think you have some difficulty with the concept of airmanship. Come to a course and I'll spend some extra time on that concept just for you.

5. Approach plates? Yes, I am sure all these qualified pilots I'm teaching would love to spend hours on the VAA considerations on the 052 into Westmead. I'm teaching pilots how to operate UAVs legally and safely mate, not doing an Instrument Rating on them.

6. I am insured by WFI as part of my Farm Business Insurance, on and off farm. There are a few good providers of UAV insurance out there. Sorry, the insurance you try and sell is crap and waaaay to expensive. None of us need it... or you.. bye...
Headset
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Headset » Fri May 22 2015, 02:32

Im sure people would get a lot out of these types of courses but its not a requirement from CASA to have done one to apply for a UAV controllers certificate.

If you hold a PPL or higher and can show 5 hours of UAV operating experience and a UAV type training course you will be issued a UAV controllers certificate from CASA.

All that I did was log my flights in a Pilot log book referencing the first dozen or so flights to the DJI Phantom pilot training guide. Once I logged over 5 hours I then sent a copy of my log book along with a copy of the DJI Phantom pilot training guide with my application to CASA. They then sent me a Multi Rotor <7kg UAV controller certificate, thanks for coming.

Just another very cheap simple option.
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Fri May 22 2015, 02:57

Headset, I think you are confused between the full basic RPAS course and the Manufacturer Training (type training course) this thread is about.

This is offering a UAV Type training course so that people with PPL or higher can get a UAV Controller certificate mate, nominally, sub 7Kg. Those that want to have the sub < 20kg class on their certificate can also do a DJI S1000 on the course. Those who want fixed wing can do that, and there are a large number of other UAV types I can deliver the manufacturer training on to people who want it.

The other thing it does is that any UOC holder who wants a particular type of UAV on their UOC, must have done manufacturer training on that specific type for CASA to approve it on their OC.

I have never heard of anyone self-completing the DJI guide, submitting it to CASA and getting a certificate back. I have checked with the UAS office and this should not be possible. You might have been lucky and gotten away with it but CASA require completion of an approved manufacturer training course like this one, or, if you self-build, you need to produce a safety case outlining why you should be approved as your own manufacturer. Maybe that is what you effectively did?

Can I invite you to a course to complete your sub < 20Kg. However lucky you were once, I am totally certain that if you attempted the self-train thing on a sub 20Kg machine like a DJI S1000 (basically an airborne lawnmower), CASA would not be so forthcoming.... cheers mate...
Headset
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Headset » Fri May 22 2015, 03:28

Hey mate it sounds like your running great courses with lots of benefit for people and lets not fool ourselves this is going to be a huge part of aviation industry. I applaud you for helping get people educated.

"This is offering a UAV Type training course so that people with PPL or higher can get a UAV Controller certificate mate, nominally, sub 7Kg. "
Im was just saying I did this by the the method in my previous post. Nothing more nothing less.
Jamie
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Jamie » Fri May 22 2015, 04:30

Dronecommander, you come on this forum for helicopter pilots to sell your own products and as soon as someone has a different opinion, you resort to calling names. Says a lot about you. I'm sure the other people on this forum can go back and see clearly what was quoted and it is very clear.

which we all know is about promoting your own s#!t UAV training business

My UNBIASED advice to other pilots is to investigate it properly and don't believe everything this company is peddling. I dont have anything to do with training or want anything to do with training UAVs and although I do fly UAVs, but prefer flying choppers. I think it's great that there are courses for UAV controllers but the good quality ones are not cheap and don't provide incorrect information. Think about helicopter training schools and you will understand.

Insurance including the UAVs and $20M public liability is $1800 per year

This statement is a clue to every pilot who reads this. He didnt answer my previous question at all about negligence insurance cover and confirms that the $1800 policy he has is connected with his farming business. I dont know many pilots that have farming businesses and cat get the discounted insurance ad-on that he quotes. This comment is bordering on disceptive and pilots should contact an insurer to get the truth. The fact is that most policies are $5-10k for 20mil liability and should be taken out by the controller to cover for negligence. Remember, if the Phantom has a GPS malfunction and does a fly away and lands on a child in the park around the corner, it can be negligence. Did you check the raim, notam, radio interference on gnss?
Don't beleive this happens? Do a google search.

We all know that you can look at regs in all different ways but in the end it is the Controller who will get taken to court NOT the trainer. The difference as I have said before, is that a pilot is covered for liability for negligence but a controller is not under most insurance policies.

Finally, if the UAV commercial industry was so big, why are there almost no UAV controller jobs advertised? In fact when you do a search you will find that most of the results are from yes, you guessed it, companies selling UAV courses - another clue.
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Fri May 22 2015, 05:38

That is really cool headset, you did well. It is a baby industry and how things are developing is a bit jolty but we are getting there. I have just finished teaching a full RPAS Basic Course and it is good to see the students progress from 'no idea' to understanding how to operate in the UAV space professionally. It is not unlike training an ab-initio pilot from no-idea to wings. Very satisfying, but honestly, I need some keen drone guys who are also manned acft pilots doing it along with me. Guys who know their drone tech, have good aviation knowledge (from manned flying) are instructors and have a personality so they can actually teach - engage with the students. When you are going to teach Met and Nav and Tech and Regs and Aerody and CRM and TEM etc to non-flyers, you have to connect or you just wasted everyone's time and money.

I thought up the tour to capture as many FCL holders as possible in one big swing. Save's ad-hoc putting it together every time someone wants to chat to me about it. The problem with that is ad-hoc I don't normally have all my drones. But for this run, I will have everything.

Unfortunately there are haters like this 'Jamie' I am about to respond to...again... cheers mate
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SuperSix1 » Fri May 22 2015, 06:25

Jamie waimy,

you are boring. 6 Things...

1. Thing 1. I am a helicopter pilot, all the ticks possible, 25 years of flying and I absolutely promise, I have done way more cool stuff flying helos than you. Multi-rotor drones are a type of helicopter, I have as much right to gobb off on Bladeslapper as you. And OH, this is MY thread - why don't you bugger off and make your own thread. Call it 'the SuperSix1 hater society'. I don't care, fill your boots mate.

2. Thing 2. I agree. Everyone should confirm that they are going to get quality training before they book. So go meet me on fpvaustralia.com.au ... I am the good looking one. I know our courses are second to none. I am a good instructor, manned or unmanned. I put everything into the training I do, to graduate high quality pilots for manned, and controllers for unmanned. Ring up your ex-friends in the UAS office in CASA mate, pretend to be a numpty (shouldn't be hard), and ask what RPAS Basic Course you should do. They only send people to one place mate, to me.

3. Thing 3. What the hell is your obsession with insurance? All our students get linked up with appropriate insurers to get appropriate cover, and not for the rip-off prices you are paying. That has happened to you because you didn't do your homework. Just call FPV Australia, simple. For some reason I actually don't feel obliged to post my insurance documents on a public forum like this. I point everyone who wants to know about insurance in the right direction.

4. Thing 4. I can't find any adds for app developers, so apps are not a big thing right, just like drones are not big either? Or maybe it is because employers ring me up and ask which one of my graduates they should employ. Oh yeh, that was it.

5. Thing 5. Me calling you names actually says allot about you. It says you are a dick. Live with it, you won't recover from dickness now, you are too old.

6. Thing 6. Thanks for letting us know you fly UAVs, commercially I'll wager considering your insurance screw-up. So, mmm, maybe your want to stop me training all these pilots to be UAV Controllers has far more to do with you trying to protect your little money-maker from too much competition. What are you charging Jamie waimie, $300 and hour to put a Phantom in the sky? Oh it would suck if all these other pilots got their qualifications wouldn't it? You are probably roasting it with the "and yes, I am a real helicopter pilot too". Sorry for raining on your parade by getting more guys qualified. If you weren't dumb, you would realise how fast the UAV ops industry is, and is going to expand. You actually don't need to protect your little piece of turf, you could actually help expand the industry positively like I am. But you won't, too old, 1950s industrial mentality... try and smash down your competition rather than help expand the industry for everyone.

Things out
Jamie
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Jamie » Fri May 22 2015, 08:02

Now that's hilarious!

There is only one of us using this forum to get money and your insults only prove one thing. Remember, this is not the Yellow pages but a forum for discussion.
Professionalism is about being courteous and respectful, even if you don't agree with the other person's opinion.

Although I didn't agree with some of the things you said, I never attacked you personally as you have. I think I counted 5 names although being 'old' as you say, I can remember the good old saying back in the 1920's - sticks and stones.......

Return to “Unmanned Aircraft Systems”