Looking to Cross hire R44 or R66 or B206

Gizmos and gear used in Helicopter Op's
Footprint Productions
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Looking to Cross hire R44 or R66 or B206

Postby Footprint Productions » Sun May 28 2017, 09:44

Hi All,

My Heli Tours is looking to cross hire a helicopter that will be based on the Central Coast, NSW.

We’re also open to R66 or B206, however we would need to add these to our AOC and it could take some months before we could start operating those types.

The ideal machine would be a Raven II with air-con, followed by Raven II, then Raven 1. The helicopter would need to be very well presented and in excellent mechanical order.

What we are offering is:

- Excellent hourly rate, based on the condition and type of helicopter
    - Free hangarage on the Central Coast
    - Helicopter will be beautifully cared for, washed at the end of every flying day
    - 200 hours guaranteed per year
    - Ideally, the owner would continue to use the helicopter (on-line calendar booking)

There is also a business opportunity for the right owner / pilot.

If you have or plan to get your CPL, you can be inducted to do charter / scenic flights for My Heli. Getting paid to fly your own helicopter around the stunning Central Coast. This would be only open to pilots with zero incidents / accidents plus a commitment to safety and giving customers a wonderful helicopter experience. Check rides and supervision would be mandatory in the beginning.

Check out https://www.myheli.com.au to see what we offer and PM to discuss this further.

Regards
Matt
Footprint Productions
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Looking to Cross hire R44 or R66

Postby Footprint Productions » Thu Jun 1 2017, 02:15

Hi All,

Had a really good response, thank you, however still have yet to find the right one.

Also, we no longer will take a B206. We got offered a really nice one but it turns out it won't work for the hangar owner.

R44 owners in Sydney, here's a chance for free hangarage, good returns and you still get to fly the heli as much as you like.

Regards
Matt
Footprint Productions
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Looking to Cross hire R44 or R66

Postby Footprint Productions » Sat Jun 17 2017, 04:50

Hi All,

Still trying to secure the right machine for use on The Central Coast, NSW.

- 200 hours guaranteed per year
- Free hangarage
- Owners still able to use machine
- Beautifully taken care of.

Please contact me if interested!

Regards
Matt
Heli76

Re: Looking to Cross hire R44 or R66 or B206

Postby Heli76 » Sat Jun 17 2017, 08:57

Would you consider a 47 Matt? Hi
Cheers,
Col.
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby havick » Sat Jun 17 2017, 11:10

Why don't you just lease or buy one? 200 hours is usually the magic number to make that work.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby Twistgrip » Sat Jun 17 2017, 22:48

4-500 hrs a year is needed in my opinion to make it commercially viable. Depends on your overheads but return on investment you'd want to be doing those type of numbers for any machine in your hangar.
"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
Footprint Productions
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Footprint Productions » Mon Jun 19 2017, 02:14

Thanks Guys,

Havick, I have had my own R44 for the past 9 years and it was a wonderful helicopter. Took me all over Australia.

However, with 2 very young children my wife and I decided to sell the helicopter and slow down the amount of flying I was doing. Our little tourism business is doing very well but a few external factors made hangarage an issue. Only now have a locked away another hangar where we need it.

Still not ready to go buy another, want to x-hire for a few years and see how things go.

Twistgrip, I hear what your saying, that's why we want the owner to still keep using in. Then there is less pressure on them to do loads of hours per year.

Any leads would be great.

Regards
Matt

Return to “Equipment”