My Heli Tours is looking to cross hire a helicopter that will be based on the Central Coast, NSW.
We’re also open to R66 or B206, however we would need to add these to our AOC and it could take some months before we could start operating those types.
The ideal machine would be a Raven II with air-con, followed by Raven II, then Raven 1. The helicopter would need to be very well presented and in excellent mechanical order.
What we are offering is:
- - Excellent hourly rate, based on the condition and type of helicopter
- Free hangarage on the Central Coast
- Helicopter will be beautifully cared for, washed at the end of every flying day
- 200 hours guaranteed per year
- Ideally, the owner would continue to use the helicopter (on-line calendar booking)
There is also a business opportunity for the right owner / pilot.
If you have or plan to get your CPL, you can be inducted to do charter / scenic flights for My Heli. Getting paid to fly your own helicopter around the stunning Central Coast. This would be only open to pilots with zero incidents / accidents plus a commitment to safety and giving customers a wonderful helicopter experience. Check rides and supervision would be mandatory in the beginning.
Check out https://www.myheli.com.au to see what we offer and PM to discuss this further.