AOC documentation

General stuff that gets thrown about when Helicopter Pilots shoot the Breeze.
bl@ckers
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

AOC documentation

Postby bl@ckers » Fri Nov 24 2017, 06:24

Hi All,

Do you want your own AOC?

I am experienced in setting up AOC’s and I have all of the documentation required to submit an application for the issue of an AOC.

Documentation includes:
- Charter & Aerial Work functions
- Electronic Flight Bag approval
- CAO 48.1 Flight and Duty
- all spreadsheets to manage flight and duty, HAAMC functions and equipment tracking
- Electronic training matrix

The documentation complies with the latest CAAP (215-1(2)) and includes volume 1 to volume 4 (non training and checking).

I have successfully obtained many approvals in the past 4 years and I am happy to assist anyone wanting to set up their own operation.

I have held CEO, Chief Pilot and HAAMC appointments so I know what is required from CASA.

Please feel free to contact me on 0437 235 996 or via email: blackberry(at)bigpond dot com.
bl@ckers
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: AOC documentation

Postby bl@ckers » Tue Nov 28 2017, 00:09

Apologies for those trying to call, my phone number has been corrected.... fingers are too big for the iPhone!!
bl@ckers
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: AOC documentation

Postby bl@ckers » Tue Sep 11 2018, 01:18

Hi All,

Just a quick update for those interested in getting their own AOC and/or other CASA approvals, I now have my website up and running at http://www.blackberryaviation.com.au

I have updated my manual suite to include flying training operations (Part 141), using an amended CASA syllabus for PPL and CPL. In addition, I have Part 61 MOS compliant syllabuses for low level, sling, gas turbine and NVFR.

The manual suite is 4 volumes for charter and airwork and 5 if you include part 141 flying training operations.

I have testimonials from satisfied clients, who have been through the process with CASA seamlessly.

Feel free to give me a call on 0437 235 996.

Return to “On the Job”