AHIA - Appointment of CEO

General stuff that gets thrown about when Helicopter Pilots shoot the Breeze.
AUSTHIA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

AHIA - Appointment of CEO

Postby AUSTHIA » Fri Nov 10 2017, 02:11

The AHIA Board is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Paul Tyrrell to the position of Chief Executive Officer of the AHIA.

This appointment will enable the AHIA to progress to the next level in its development as one of the most proactive Associations in the Australian Aviation Industry.

Paul comes with a wealth of experience in the management of Aviation Companies and Associations having been a former CEO of the RAAA (Regional Aviation Association of Australia).

Living and working in Canberra for many years, Paul has an in-depth knowledge of Government procedures and protocols and is highly regarded in the upper levels of Government and CASA.

In the position of CEO, Paul will be the initial point of contact for any queries or concerns from the helicopter sector. You can contact Paul at ceo@austhia.com or mobile 0438114372

We welcome Paul to the AHIA and look forward to the continued growth of our Association for the benefit of the Australian Helicopter Industry.
overtemp927
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: AHIA - Appointment of CEO

Postby overtemp927 » Fri Nov 10 2017, 02:55

Welcome Paul
AUSTHIA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby AUSTHIA » Thu Nov 23 2017, 03:35

Greetings,

I would like to introduce myself as the incoming CEO of the AHIA.

I am based in Canberra but have worked on commercial aviation issues and challenges across most regions of Australia.

Building on the hard work of my predecessors, I look forward to interacting with you to make AHIA's voice as strong and effective as possible, plus heard in all the right places.

There is no doubt that the AHIA is growing and there is still much to be done. If you know of a helicopter operator that is not a member please encourage them to join. We become stronger with every new member. They can ring me directly to discuss further if they wish.

If you have any issues with which the AHIA can assist please write to me or call. If you are in Canberra or nearby please please me know so that I can meet you personally.

I look forward to working with you to strengthen our industry.

Regards

Paul Tyrrell
CEO
ceo AT austhia DOT com

This was not posted by Paul personally, if you wish to contact him, please email him at CEO at AUSTHIA DOT COM
rickshaw
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby rickshaw » Mon Nov 12 2018, 11:23

Anyone know if AHIA AGM has been held?
It was due around this time a year ago?

Return to “On the Job”