ROTORTECH 2018

General stuff that gets thrown about when Helicopter Pilots shoot the Breeze.
AUSTHIA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

ROTORTECH 2018

Postby AUSTHIA » Fri Apr 21 2017, 03:10

ROTORTECH 2018

24 - 26 MAY 2018

TWIN WATERS RESORT, MAROOCHYDOORE, QLD

Rotortech 2014 and 2016 were great successes with 2016 almost twice the participation and exhibitor numbers to 2014. Rotortech 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger with more than eighty expressions of interest for exhibitor space already received.
AHIA is your Association and Rotortech is your Expo, a place to network, trade ideas and learn. 

What would you like to see in the exhibits?

What new technology would you like to see?

Would you attend Open Forum’s, if so what topics would interest you? CASA, Emergency services, Fire Agencies, Large company HR recruitment staff, Training providers, Educators?

What presenters would interest you?

Examples but not limited to;
Finance
Insurance
Management
Engineering
Training
Legal issues
Regulatory Reform

Planning is underway and a dedicated website will soon be established to provide you with regular Rotortech 2018 updates.

This is your event, please help us help you by giving us suggestions and ideas. 

Please email ideas to President@austhia.com

Thank you

Peter Crook
President
AUSTHIA
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: ROTORTECH 2018

Postby AUSTHIA » Sun May 28 2017, 06:05

AUSTRALIAN HELICOPTER INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION AND INDUSTRY DEFENCE AND SECURITY AUSTRALIA LIMITED

Agreement for Sponsorship Cooperation

Tuesday 9 May 2017, marked a milestone in the development of the Australian Helicopter Industry Association (AHIA) with the signing of a Sponsorship Agreement with Industry Defence and Security Australia Limited (IDSAL), the conference and exhibition arm of Aerospace Maritime and Defence Foundation of Australia Limited (AMDFA).

The documents were signed by AHIA President, Peter Crook, and Vice President, Ray Cronin, and witnessed by AHIA Treasurer/Secretary, Bridgette Hasting, and Director, Peter Howe.

AMDFA, together with its management team headed by CEO Ian Honnery, has been a long-time supporter of AHIA, with AMDFA being the Founding Sponsor of the association in 2012.

This long-term sponsorship will give AHIA financial stability and, together with a restructured board and population of various sub-committees, AHIA will be better equipped to continue to represent the Australian helicopter industry.

In addition to its long-term sponsorship support, IDSAL will now conduct Rotortech, Australia’s biennial helicopter conference.

Rotortech 2016 was double the size of the inaugural event in 2014. Under IDSAL’s management, Rotortech 2018 is shaping up to grow even more.

As its new organiser, IDSAL has the expertise and resources to ensure that Rotortech will become a world-class event and a major promotional platform for the Australian helicopter industry.

Rotortech 2018 will be held at Novotel Twin Waters Resort Maroochydore 24-25-26 May 2018. A dedicated website will be established by the end of this month.
Heliduck
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Heliduck » Sun May 28 2017, 06:40

I've decided to increase my participation in the industry & just googled the AHIA website to put my money where my mouth is. I'm a little concerned to see a lot of info not updated since August 2016, are you still using the website or have you transitioned to social media? Should I refer to BS for the latest info?
"Plan twice...Fly once"
Rotortech Expo

Postby Rotortech Expo » Mon Aug 28 2017, 07:50

The floor plan for Rotortech 2018 is now available. Please request the floor plan and order form from expo@amda.com.au, using "Rotortech 2018" in the heading.
We are building a 100-booth pavilion for Rotortech 2018 adjacent to the static aircraft display area. The new layout uses 9sqm shell scheme booths, which are 25% larger than 2016, so please consider that when planning your participation.
Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there.
- Chris Macfarlane
Exhibition Manager
Rotortech 2018
Rotortech Expo

Postby Rotortech Expo » Tue Jan 2 2018, 22:19

Chuck Aaron is confirmed as keynote speaker at Gala AHIA Awards dinner, Rotortech 2018; Friday 25 May 2018 at Twin Waters Resort, Sunshine Coast.

Return to “On the Job”