Pursuing a passion.

General stuff that gets thrown about when Helicopter Pilots shoot the Breeze.
Helix130
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Pursuing a passion.

Postby Helix130 » Mon Apr 10 2017, 03:12

Greetings all,

I would value thoughts and any introductions that may assist me pursuing my enjoyment of flying.

My background is most likely a bit unique. I am a qualified CPL(H) with just over 200hrs but currently have only flown for leisure. I am endorsed on R44 and B206. I am seeking any suggestions regarding either cross hire opportunities in Melbourne or alternatively local part time employment. I equally enjoy private flying with friends and family as I would be seeing people getting a buzz from their first flight or having a helicopter flight as part of a special occasion.

I am happy to do ground work too, as I understand this is all part of it. I manage my own business and fortunately have some flexibility with my diary. I also have reasonable experience in using social media to generate sales as part of a digital marketing strategy.

As a further option, I am also open to considering part ownership of an aircraft with a preference towards a turbine aircraft which does not have to be limited to B206.

Any constructive comments will be appreciated.
inbound

Re: Pursuing a passion.

Postby inbound » Wed Apr 26 2017, 06:44

Hi Helix130,
You sound like my evil twin, same hours, licence, endorsements and shared ownership wishes.
Maybe we should meet for a coffee?
PM if your still keen.
Evil Twin
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Evil Twin » Wed Apr 26 2017, 09:32

inbound wrote:Hi Helix130,
You sound like my evil twin, same hours, licence, endorsements and shared ownership wishes.
Maybe we should meet for a coffee?
PM if your still keen.

Oi, that's trade marked you know :shock: :D
haywire
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby haywire » Wed Apr 26 2017, 10:08

Helix130 what's ur location mate? I'm in the same boat as u and have considered Part ownership also.
Helix130
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Helix130 » Wed Apr 26 2017, 23:10

Thanks for your messages Inbound and Haywire,

Sounds encouraging.

I have sent pm

Return to “On the Job”