AVIATION SCHOLARSHIPS - 2012

Endosements, Ratings and Certificates.
Peter Holstein
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

AVIATION SCHOLARSHIPS - 2012

Postby Peter Holstein » Thu Mar 15 2012, 01:11

The Australian Region of the Guild of Air Pilots and Air Navigators (GAPAN) is pleased to announce the following scholarships for 2012:

A joint Scholarship with Griffith University for studies in Aviation Management. The scholarship will cover the tuition fees of one student to undertake either the Bachelor of Aviation Management, the Graduate Certificate in Aviation Management or the Master of Aviation Management program. Further information and the application form is available from the links on the GAPAN website.

Two scholarships with Assessment Services Limited. One will cover the CASA/ASL examination fees for the complete set of CPL Examinations. The second will cover the CASA/ASL examination fees for the complete set of ATPL examinations. Application forms are available for download on the Scholarships page of the GAPAN website.

GAPAN Website: http://www.gapan.org.au
Rattlegun
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: AVIATION SCHOLARSHIPS - 2012

Postby Rattlegun » Thu Mar 15 2012, 09:02

If I've read the criteria correctly, submissions closed at 5pm, Febuary 24th.

Rattlegun.
Heli
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Heli » Thu Mar 15 2012, 09:49

Peter's just settling in after the GAPAN AGM on Tuesday. We'll recalibrate his calendar :wink:
CYHeli
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby CYHeli » Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:00

Heli, there was an article that appeared in the GAPAN news last couple of years ago I think, about a trip that a guy did down to Antartica in support of a French crew. I believe that you might know him. Any chance of getting permission for a copy or a link on here to show the younger guys where helicopters can take them. Good photos too. I know they appeared on another forum, but be good to have here as well.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Return to “Advanced Training”