Drone Commander Australia DomiNation Tour

UAV's, drivers, builders and the regulations.
SuperSix1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Drone Commander Australia DomiNation Tour

Postby SuperSix1 » Tue Jun 9 2015, 10:48

Just an update for those interested in getting their UAV Controller Certificate by completing CASA approved Manufacturer training on the DomiNation Tour. The first huge leg is completed with plenty of good training, in fact I have really enjoyed meeting so many of you in our industry that up until now I had only ever heard mention of second-hand. It is a real pleasure which is why I have moved Heaven and Earth to get to you and train you even if it doesn't make business sense. Due to requests I am going to run courses in Sydney on both Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th of June. I then have to do my real job for a bit before heading off to Mildura (21 June), Adelaide (23/24 June) then Perth (27/28 June). PM me or go to www.dronecommander.com.au to book a place. Don't miss the easiest opportunity you will ever get to qualify for your UAV Controller Certificate. If you can't make the dates or you are off the beaten track, PM me and we will figure something out, I haven't left anyone behind yet...

Haters... fire away :D :/

Return to “Unmanned Aircraft Systems”