Don’t drone here..

UAV's, drivers, builders and the regulations.
Gonsky
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: Don’t drone here..

Postby Gonsky » Fri Feb 23 2018, 15:54

I have always used my first name on my early posts, everyone knows my name.

Top cover not really, what I have at the end of the day is just my opinion. And we all know that saying about opinions............

And if you want to talk about the Top Cover individual didn't you guys force him off as well as you didn't like what he had to say? Bit of a pattern emerging one would say.

Funny how you want me to get off the forum, yet you were very quick to offer your services years ago when I was potentially looking for a 109 pilot.

Wonder how that would have worked out?

The number of times you forced me off this site made me very sure to find out EXACTLY what do and who you do it for, so in your words don't assume.

Regards,

Gregory, never have used Greg.
'Mankind has a perfect record in aviation - we have never left one up there!'
robaussie99
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby robaussie99 » Fri Feb 23 2018, 18:14

Gonsky wrote:I have always used my first name on my early posts, everyone knows my name.

Top cover not really, what I have at the end of the day is just my opinion. And we all know that saying about opinions............

And if you want to talk about the Top Cover individual didn't you guys force him off as well as you didn't like what he had to say? Bit of a pattern emerging one would say.

Funny how you want me to get off the forum, yet you were very quick to offer your services years ago when I was potentially looking for a 109 pilot.

Wonder how that would have worked out?

The number of times you forced me off this site made me very sure to find out EXACTLY what do and who you do it for, so in your words don't assume.

Regards,

Gregory, never have used Greg.

Gregory,

I used to own a Subaru WRX, it was a great little car, there’s even a website that been set up for enthusiasts to learn and talk about their WRX’s, it can be found, funnily enough at www.wrx.com.au, nobody ever showed up and starting telling us about how great Tesla’s are.

Maybe you should head over there and tell those people about how they won’t be driving cars in 50 year and everyone will be flying around in drones, they might be more receptive, however I doubt it.

The point is, there’s a website for drones, people are so supportive of the concept that they even set up websites! As I’ve pointed out, if you don’t like that one, start your own. I come here for helicopter talk, I’ve tried to block you but I don’t always browse logged in so unfortunately I’m stuck being subjected to the irrelevant dribble you post, if I’m ever in the need of a reminder about the direction the industry is going I would head to droneslapper, I’m clever enough to figure that out on my own. I suggest you do the same.

Regards,

A whole bunch of people.
Gonsky
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Gonsky » Fri Feb 23 2018, 19:32

Here is an idea why don't you guys have a throw around and raise a pile of cash and buy BS? Then you can all talk about only what you want to talk about and then ban anyone else that does not agree with you no matter what the subject.

Does your contempt for him goes as far as it does with me, he is in your industry and yet has another opinion OMG? Additionally you’re talking about the person that started this site, does your hate for change completely negate everything he has done?

Earlier in this post I called for the banning of drones and huge operator fees and serious regs and training, the response was never going to happen. So if say ban them I am wrong and if I say anything else I am wrong. I don’t care for drones and never had as we are not in the segment, we involve ourselves with larger airframes and exceptional partners.

So hopefully that answers your comment.

Now the bigger and more serious issue is in regards the disgusting comment made earlier "Yes you think you have some top cover but let me assure you that doesn’t concern us" should I take that as a personal threat as it sure sounds like one?

Those words came from a senior individual currently working in the Industry?

And your worried about little drones?

Regards,
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby Twistgrip » Fri Feb 23 2018, 19:53

was potentially looking for a 109 pilot.

Hardly....you were looking for a 109 flight manual but after you started preaching I couldn’t be bothered.
All the best.
Regards.
"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
Gonsky
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Gonsky » Fri Feb 23 2018, 20:00

Check you old pm's before you make false statements.

Of course your a moderator and can delete them yet I have all the correspondence.

Sat Oct 15th 2016 time 21.20

Regards,

Gregory
Gonsky
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Gonsky » Fri Feb 23 2018, 20:11

You also have my full written permission to post the entire conversation. Which even includes my full name, mobile number, email and PO Box to the forum.

I have nothing to hide do you?

Regards,

Gregory
robaussie99
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby robaussie99 » Fri Feb 23 2018, 20:25

It has nothing to do with weather drones are good or bad or if you support them or not, it’s simply that I don’t want to see “drone” plastered all over the messageboards in any capacity.

Stop being a pest and be “gonsky” - we don’t even need to pool money, you can simply be banned without any reason or explanation.

Regards
Gonsky
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Gonsky » Fri Feb 23 2018, 21:00

Read you loud and clear I will no longer use the term drone, I will use the term "Fluffy Bunny" in any further correspondence.

And considering I didn’t even start this thread it has certainly got interesting.

Steve I seriously suggest you email me on the address you have in regards to your comments.

Regards,

Gregory
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby hand in pants » Fri Feb 23 2018, 21:14

Wow greg, don't get your own way and have a massive tanty.

you must be fun to work with.

Subtle hints go right over your head don't they. But now you are just getting too personal. Veiled threats are not the way to go, the way for you to go is droneslapper. Please don't come back to this forum.
Hand in Pants, I'm thinking, my god, that IS huge!!!!!!!!
Heliduck
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Heliduck » Sat Feb 24 2018, 04:32

robaussie99 wrote:Maybe you should head over there and tell those people about how they won’t be driving cars in 50 year and everyone will be flying around in drones, they might be more receptive, however I doubt it.

The point is, there’s a website for drones, people are so supportive of the concept that they even set up websites! As I’ve pointed out, if you don’t like that one, start your own. I come here for helicopter talk, I’ve tried to block you but I don’t always browse logged in so unfortunately I’m stuck being subjected to the irrelevant dribble you post, if I’m ever in the need of a reminder about the direction the industry is going I would head to droneslapper, I’m clever enough to figure that out on my own. I suggest you do the same.

Regards,

A whole bunch of people.

That's a great idea R99, & as I consider myself a helpful type of chap I did some research & found some other people who are in need of informative lifestyle direction, the world is full of endless possibilities for someone who is on the cutting edge of technology & has a burning desire/moral obligation to tell everyone else they're screwed!
http://www.countryfarm-lifestyles.com/amish.html#.WpDoYeRMqM8
If anyone needs some more examples let me know, I'm a bit busy this morning as I'm off to wingslapper to tell all those d$#@heads that they shouldn't be flying airplanes, but I'm sure I can dig a few more up over the weekend.
"Plan twice...Fly once"
Mallard
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Mallard » Sat Feb 24 2018, 06:27

Most people fly helicopters for the flying... the money pays the bills but it's nothing special compared to most other occupations.

I am 5 years into my commercial helicopter career and still earn roughly half of what I used to in automation.... and that was a city job sleeping in my own bed every night.

Gonsky most people on here would have a passing interest in UAV's however personally I would find flying one for a living extremely boring... it would be all of the boring bits of flying helicopters without any of the exciting bits!

I am not at all concerned about my flying career being made redundant by UAV's in my lifetime... not at all. In fact all the investment might bring some interesting manned vehicles and spin off technologies that will be good for aviation.
Gonsky
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Gonsky » Sat Feb 24 2018, 09:53

Sorry for the delay we are currently OS, so not in the same time zone.

Completely agree with you HIP, don't worry not going to use your name i know you guys hate getting outed. Steve’s comment was indeed a veiled threat my guys confirmed it, whats funny is now after how long do you now come in and tell me things are now too personal. The first day I was called a troll which was probably years ago (always seems to be the same individual) I think it got/was pretty personal. You guys get personal and no issues, anyone has the hide to reply they are getting way too personal.

Just so we have some clarification HIP are you one of the “us” mentioned in Steve’s post? Do you exercise the same beliefs and intolerance? More so which could be more disturbing do cover individuals when they get in hot water right or wrong, any chance the same occurs in your workplace?

Once again a senior individual in the industry has no issue regards making veiled threats on a forum and furthermore making false statements about correspondence and your all coming in to cover him.

I extended the olive branch to Steve so this could be sorted yet he obviously decided to go another route.

In reference to the last couple pf posts I find it strange that your all capable of flying big $$ airframes and supposedly able to multitask, yet cannot stop reading my posts? I look at BS and if there is a post about Alpha 200’s, AFT notes, CEP kits I don’t bother to look at the thread it is pretty simple.

Regards,

Gregory
Mallard
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Mallard » Sat Feb 24 2018, 11:29

Gonsky wrote:Sorry for the delay we are currently OS, so not in the same time zone.

In reference to the last couple pf posts I find it strange that your all capable of flying big $$ airframes and supposedly able to multitask, yet cannot stop reading my posts? I look at BS and if there is a post about Alpha 200’s, AFT notes, CEP kits I don’t bother to look at the thread it is pretty simple.

Regards,

Gregory

touche.

maybe its because your frequent postings always seen to float to the top.

If you are unable to understand the sentiment here then maybe its time you stopped posting.

Honestly its nothing personal... just the wrong place.

Return to “Unmanned Aircraft Systems”