1 post • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Feb 2019
Due to expansion, CareFlight is currently seeking applications for a Training and Checking Aircrew Officer to join our team.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Minimum 1000 hours as a helicopter Aircrew Officer/Winch Operator.
• Previous SAR/EMS experience with a minimum of three (3) years fulltime civil experience including front seat experience.
• Previous civil Training and Checking experience. Minimum 100 hours.
• NVG competency in accordance with CAO 82.6. Minimum 100 hours.
• Certificate IV in Aviation (Aircrewman).
• Winch/Rappel competency in accordance with CAO 29.11.
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET).
• Sound understanding of CAO’s, rules and regulations pertaining to ACO role within a rotary wing operation.
• Demonstrated understanding of CRM, Risk Management and Safety Management Systems.
• Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
• Reside or prepared to relocate to Sydney.
Refer to http://www.careflight.org/careers for the full ad, position description and application details. Applications will close on 3 November 2019.
All employees must comply with CareFlight’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) as required by CASA and may be subject to random workplace testing. Criminal Record and Working with Children Checks apply.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest