Vacancy: Licensed Engineer
Island Hoppers Ltd is looking to recruit the services of a Licensed Aircraft Engineer to help maintain their Fixed Wing and Helicopter aircraft fleet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and servicing of our aircraft fleet
- Maintain service records & technical logs
- Supervision of AME & trainee staff
- Hangar organization and scheduling
- Parts and requisites procurement
- Must possess a current LAME license with
Type ratings, ideally for PAC750,PT6A(Twin Pac is a bonus)
-You will be required to convert your NZ/CASA License to CAAFI LAME
- Rotary experience preferred to assist with our fleet of AS350,B407 and B212 Helicopters, engines currently including Arriel 1B,LTS101,RR250
- Must be able to communicate well in both
written and oral English
- Group 2 driver’s license.
Please forward your CV and references to:
Need an Engineer? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests