Nautilus Aviation require an experienced Technical Services Officer to join our Cairns engineering team.
• Monitor and review OEM Documentation to ensure compliance with topical requirements.
• Monitor and review Airworthiness Directives.
• Liaise with N.A.A’s as required.
• Prepare Maintenance Forecasts for aircraft from company databases.
• Prepare and acquit work packages.
• Update computer maintenance programs and company databases.
• Maintain aircraft, engine, and component log books and log cards.
• Liaise with Maintenance Organisations.
• Conduct Materials Planning ensuring that the Logistics Department is aware of the requirements for planned maintenance.
• Maintenance Project Coordination.
• Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
The successful applicant will need to have
• Experience in Maintenance Control or previous Aviation Technical Services background.
• Maintenance Planning or Project Control experience preferably with Rotary Wing Aircraft.
• Ability to logically assess Technical Documents.
• Above average Communication Skills, written and oral.
• Good Computer skills with a high standard of typing.
• Sound Administrative, Organisational and People skills.
• Ability to work within a rapidly changing and diverse environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work within part of team.
• Apprenticeship or Traineeship in aviation an advantage.
• To have previously held N.A.A. ‘Fit and Proper Person’, or Maintenance Controller’s Instrument an advantage.
• Experience in the use of Takeflite operation and maintenance software platform an advantage.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and the position is available for an immediate start
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Need an Engineer? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: kcconnected and 1 guest