Nautilus Aviation Engineering P/L based in Cairns Queensland is looking for a organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated B1.4 LAME to join the engineering team. This will be a full time position based in Cairns reporting to the Chief Engineer.
The successful applicant/s will:
• be an Australian resident, or eligible for work in Australia
• have experience maintaining Eurocopters EC130B4/T2, EC120 AS350B3e helicopters engine and airframe.
• display the ability to work independently at base and during in-field operations
• ensure quality control during and after the completion of maintenance
• hold a valid driver’s licence
Additional Experience or Licence Coverage Engine/Airframe on Bell 206B3/L4, B407, R44 with will be an advantage.
Need an Engineer? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest