The Helicopter Service Australia Pty Ltd, with operations in Melbourne, Falls Creek & Port Moresby with a fleet of Bell 206, AS350BA/B3 and
BK117 with an AS350B3 on order.
Due to expansion we seek application from suitable qualified and experienced helicopter pilots for positions that exist in our Melbourne based
operations. Interested pilots should preferably have extensive experience flying Bell 206 and AS350 (BA/B2/B3) type helicopters in a variety of
The successful applicant will be home based in Melbourne on a highly competitive package. To be considered, applicants must hold the following
Australian CPL (H) preferably with a night VFR rating;
• Sling load and low level endorsements;
• 1500 hours on helicopters, with 1000 hours PIC on helicopters;
• 500 hours turbine;
• 100 hours minimum on Bell 206/AS350 or similar turbine type helicopters;
• BK117 Endorsement an advantage
• Experience in slinging, low-level, fire-suppression operations such as Air Attack, Air Intel (FLIR) and fire bombing (belly tank) is preferable.
Applicants are required to initially send a CV to:
The Helicopter Service Australia Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 1070
Tullamarine, VIC 3043
Or fax: 03 9379 9988
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest