Major Defence Project
Kellogg Brown & Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is an engineering, project management, logistics services and training services company. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, versatile and experienced individual to assist in the delivery and ongoing development of training services.
KBR is seeking experienced Helicopter Instructor for flying instructional opportunities at Oakey, QLD on the ARH Tiger Helicopter. You will require qualifications and/ or experience as follows:
* CASA Grade 2 helicopter instructor rating and previous Australian Defence Force B Category instructor rating, or comparable foreign military rating; or CASA Grade 2 helicopter instructor rating on type and 750 hours instructor experience.
* CASA CPL(H) or higher with 1500 hours in command and 2500 hours in total.
* CIR(H) with 150 hours actual and/ or simulated with endorsements for instrument approaches.
* Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
* Medically fit and pass a CASA Grade 1 aircrew medical.
|Knowledge of the Defence Training Model would be an advantage. Australian citizenship is a key requirement for this position. You must hold (or be able to obtain) an Australian Defence Force SECRET security clearance.
For more information about these roles, please contact Merisha Garrard on (02) 6102 2735.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com by 18 December 2009.
KBR is committed to supporting the professional development of our staff at every stage of their career through in-house training, performance rewards and structured career paths. We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include health and fitness programs and family-friendly work hours.
KBR is a quality assured, equal opportunity employer.
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest