27 NOVEMBER 2009
Helicopters (Australia) Pty Ltd has established itself as a leading Helicopter Operator across a variety of operations within Australia. Due to company expansion and internal promotion a vacancy now exists for a Chief Pilot based in Perth Australia.
This Rare opportunity demands a highly experienced Pilot with proven management experience. As the Chief Pilot you will be responsible for the management of all flight operations including quality and safety, flight training, crew rosters, flight & duty records, maintaining validity of all flight crew licences and ratings, and ensuring that operating procedures are compliant with the appropriate regulations.
Additionally you will assist the CEO and other company managers on all matters concerning flight operations and selection of crews, as well as liaising with CASA on regulatory matters and being responsible for updating and amending the Company Operations Manual.
The minimum requirements for the position are:
* CASA ATPL(H) with CIR or equivalent licence,
* Command experience in Multi-engine helicopters, preferably with two pilots,
* Experience in a variety of operations including but not limited to VFR utility, specialist work and IFR operations,
* Experience in IFR offshore, fire fighting and slinging operations would be advantageous,
* A strong safety ethic and excellent knowledge of the role of safety in flight operations,
* Previous management and people management skills are preferred,
* A background in Checking & Training is highly desirable.
The successful applicant will be able to manage and balance the conflicting demands of organisational safety requirements and commercial needs. This will be achieved through excellent knowledge of CASA rules and regulations, coupled with exceptional planning and scheduling skills. To be successful you will have excellent communication skills, strive as a team player and hold a good work ethic.
Applicants should either hold Australian citizenship or be able to obtain Australian citizenship.
Applications close: 11th December 2009-11-26 To apply please send an updated CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the position to:
email@example.com or PO Box 263, Belmont WA 6894.
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests