Helicopter Resources is seeking an experienced AS350 utility pilot to join our busy Tasmanian base. This is a full time position based in Hobart, Tasmania. The successful applicant will be required to be available for deployment to Antarctica this coming summer season and for future deployments to Antarctica and other areas around Australia for extended periods of time.
A proven background in remote area utility operations including precision long line work is essential.
At a minimum the successful applicant will have:
• A CASA CPL(H) and Class 1 Medical
• 2000 hours total time helicopters
• 250 hours on AS350 series aircraft
• Proficiency with 100+ foot long lines conducting precision lifting work.
• A background in remote area utility operations
• Night VFR rating
In addition to these minimums it would be beneficial to have:
• Previous Antarctic/Arctic experience
• Grade 2 or higher Instructor rating with low level, sling, night and fire training endorsements
• Previous Check and Training experience
• Firefighting rating and 50 hours bucketing experience
Contact admin @ helires . com . au to obtain an application form and return it before 1600(EST) Friday 3rd August. All applications meeting the minimum requirements will be responded to.
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: May 2017
Just a reminder that applications close for this position tomorrow, Friday 3rd August at 1600(AEST). Please read the ad carefully and request an application form. We will not consider applicants who only send in a CV.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bladefapper, Google [Bot] and 4 guests