Fire fighting Pilot

Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
Redude
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Fire fighting Pilot

Postby Redude » Mon Sep 18 2017, 01:57

Looking for a company needing a pilot for fire season.Company I was with are no longer participating in fires this year.Have Huey,AS350,Longranger,Jetranger,H500 and a few other endorsements. Ready to go straight away.
Evil Twin
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Re: Fire fighting Pilot

Postby Evil Twin » Mon Sep 18 2017, 02:27

godfather007
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby godfather007 » Mon Sep 18 2017, 10:33

Redude.
(In advance, sorry and I don't want to sound rude)
I'm pretty sure I don't know you,
I'm hopeful you are a genuine nice person that I have possibly shared some airspace with in the past and potentially in the future.
I think you need to round down your post to be a bit less blunt, expectant and a tad more inviting to potential employers.
There are opertunities with several reputable operators ATM that may we'll suit your skill set.
Just my opinion, but I advise you to promote yourself in a more pleasant and saleable way than you have in your present posts.

Best of luck for the future.

GF.
There is always an option.
Redude
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Redude » Mon Sep 18 2017, 11:15

godfather007 wrote:Redude.
(In advance, sorry and I don't want to sound rude)
I'm pretty sure I don't know you,
I'm hopeful you are a genuine nice person that I have possibly shared some airspace with in the past and potentially in the future.
I think you need to round down your post to be a bit less blunt, expectant and a tad more inviting to potential employers.
There are opertunities with several reputable operators ATM that may we'll suit your skill set.
Just my opinion, but I advise you to promote yourself in a more pleasant and saleable way than you have in your present posts.

Best of luck for the future.

GF.

Hi Godfather,
Thank you for that advice,people that were interested have been private messaging me for more details without me having to ramble on here too long and making alot of spelling errors .
Redude
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Redude » Fri Sep 22 2017, 02:43

Evil Twin wrote:http://www.bladeslapper.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13564&p=79769#p79769

Thank you for that Evil Twin .

Return to “Pilots Required”