Osborne Aviation is seeking a motivated helicopter pilot to join our team in Tasmania on a full-time basis. The successful applicant will conduct fire-fighting operations, precision long line operations and some general charter/tour work.
The role is based in Port Arthur, Tasmania, with travel required throughout Australia for contract work as required.
Essential qualification and experience:
• CASA commercial helicopter licence CPL(H)
• Class 1 Medical
• Low level rating and sling endorsement
• Minimum 2000 hours total flight experience
• Minimum 300 hours AS350
• High level of competence in firefighting and vertical reference flying including 100ft and 150ft long line
Would be Beneficial:
• Remote area operations experience
• Agricultural Rating
• Forestry Aerial Application Experience
• B206L experience
• 200hrs conducting fire fighting water bombing (bucket)
• Current DG and First Aid Certificate
• Current “CRM in the Wire Environment” Course
• Instructor Rating
• Check and Training Experience
To apply please email a copy of your CV, including a flight hour breakdown and flying references, to the Operations Manager at email@example.com.
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Apr 2013
Thanks everybody for your interest this position has now been filled.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest