Looking for casual work for low hour pilot.

Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
dan8706

Looking for casual work for low hour pilot.

Postby dan8706 » Tue May 16 2017, 11:57

Hi
I have been endorsed in the R22 and R44 mostly 22 hours only 150 hrs, looking for work on my 2 weeks off as I work a 2 and 2 roster, in the central QLD area as I live in Mackay, any transport for maintenance or anything of that kind. Electrical linesmen by trade Also growing up in outback Queensland with some mustering experience. Not expecting any hits from this add just taking a long shot and getting something out there. Thanks for reading.

Email
drdcollins[at]hotmail.com
Ph 0428339352
Regards
Dan
Last edited by dan8706 on Wed May 17 2017, 11:52, edited 2 times in total.
CYHeli
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: Looking for casual work for low hour pilot.

Postby CYHeli » Wed May 17 2017, 06:52

Hey Dan, add an email or ph number. You are less likely to get a potential contact post on here for all to see than a private message, email or phone call. At least a call they can get a quick answer.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Rattlegun
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Looking for casual work for low hour pilot.

Postby Rattlegun » Wed May 17 2017, 11:45

dan8706 wrote:Hi
I have been endorsed in the R22 and R44 mostly 22 hours only 150 hrs, looking for work on my 2 weeks off as I work a 2 and 2 roster, in the central QLD area as I live in Mackay, any transport for maintenance or anything of that kind. Electrical linesmen by trade Also growing up in outback Queensland with some mustering experience. Not expecting any hits from this add just taking a long shot and getting something out there. Thanks for reading.

Email
drdcollins@hotmail.com

Regards
Dan

Might be a good idea to change your email address to drdcollins[at]hotmail.com. It just helps avoid the nasty parts of the internet. Good luck with the search!

Return to “Pilots Required”