medicals gone bad

Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
rotorwake

medicals gone bad

Postby rotorwake » Sun Apr 9 2006, 06:12

If you've had a bad experience with a medical this is the place to let it out. Anything from doc's touching you in weird places or non-consentual fingering. If you haven't had a bad experience just make one up to give us all a laugh. :lol:
chopperman
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby chopperman » Sun Apr 9 2006, 07:49

Your a sick Unit rotorwake..... :shock:
GOAIR
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: medicals gone bad

Postby GOAIR » Sun Apr 9 2006, 07:57

[quote]If you've had a bad experience with a medical this is the place to let it out. Anything from doc's touching you in weird places or non-consentual fingering. If you haven't had a bad experience just make one up to give us all a laugh.[/quote]

That weird poppet at Bankstown airport, Graham Mclean.... he is one sick puppy
Accelerometer
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Accelerometer » Sun Apr 9 2006, 10:49

There's a doctor in Ballina NSW (ex navy..which says it all) who asked me to touch my toes whilst I dropped my trousers. He stood behind and watched the lot....He was checking to see if I had curvature of the spine!!!!!! Glad he didn't do the "look no hands" trick. :wink:
skypig
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby skypig » Sun Apr 9 2006, 10:51

I had a bizarre nightmare that after I paid a doctor, who performed my medical and painstakingly entered it on CASAs computer system, CASA charged me A$130 dollars to “issue” it!!! :roll:

skyway robbery :cry: :cry:
chopperman
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby chopperman » Sun Apr 9 2006, 14:08

Yea CASA!! Nows theres a Freaky Story... :twisted:
Low Time
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

CASA Medicals

Postby Low Time » Tue Apr 11 2006, 00:23

What a joke. Paid $99 to go to my doctor to wizz in the jar and then other $130 to get the bit of paper that says i'm good and healthy and will probably not dop dead at the controls for another 12 months. Just another way pilots are getting ripped off.
:roll:
flying emu
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

CASA Mentals

Postby flying emu » Thu Apr 13 2006, 05:08

Dr -"Let-me-tell-you-about-my-b206-hydraulics-failure-at-night-while-you-get-changed-in-front-of-me-*chuckle-chuckle*-its-fine-I'm-surrogate-father-to-half-the-female-pilots-on-the-airport-and-as-a-bonus-i-will-stuff-up-your-medical-so-CASA-withhold-it-from-you-for-2-months"- Mac @YSBK :roll:

Return to “Pilots Required”