Helifish is owned and operated by Nautilus Aviation, our Darwin base conducts half day, full day and multi day guided helifishing tours targeting Barramundi, to remote locations throughout the Top End in R44 and B206 helicopters.
We are seeking a motivated, keen and experienced angler with a great work ethic to join our team in preparation for the 2020 run off.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Undergo a series of training in order to obtain necessary certificates, licences and permits required by industry
- Conduct flight operations in accordance with company Operations Manual
- Work in a team environment
- Conduct a fully guided tour targeting barramundi
- Ensure the safety and well being of clients
- Complete all tasks associated with a helifishing tour, from planning, preparation, and briefing to cleaning up.
- Carry out hangar duties as required
- Maintain fishing equipment
- Conduct other flight operations as required
- CPL-H with R44 Experience
- Class 1 Medical
- Dangerous Goods
- Barramundi fishing experience
- No criminal history
- Current Drivers Licence
- B206 Experience
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- NT Approved Operator – Fishing Guide Licence
- LR and or H Endorsement Drivers Licence
- Will be in accordance with award, 10 days per fortnight as rostered by Chief Pilot, 6 Weeks annual leave.
Please email applications to email@example.com
Applicants to previous positions are welcome to apply
Need a Pilot? Advertise here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Oct 2017
Thank you to all who applied for this position, a suitable candidate will be nominated in due course. In the meantime I will endeavor to advise all applicants of the outcome of their applications.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests