Caution!

Got a good idea for Bladeslapper? Suggest it here.
muster
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Caution!

Postby muster » Thu May 8 2014, 02:37

This is a friendly heads up to all Helicopter operators throughout southern Queensland, New South Wales and the Act.

There is a certain real estate owner from Sydney continually hiring helicopters for property inspections conducting both film and Photography.
Throughout the areas mentioned above,but never paying his accounts.
I have been pursuing this person for quite a while and the further my enquiries get the more people I speak to that have been left unpaid for works carried out for this person. Masked name details below.

G####E T######S
Principal and licensee
muster
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Caution!

Postby muster » Mon May 12 2014, 04:24

muster wrote:This is a friendly heads up to all Helicopter operators throughout southern Queensland, New South Wales and the Act.

There is a certain real estate owner from Sydney continually hiring helicopters for property inspections conducting both film and Photography.
I have been pursuing this person for quite a while and the further my enquiries get the more people I speak to that have been left unpaid for works carried out for this person. Masked name details below.

G####E T######S
Principal and licensee

Bump
choppermech1986
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby choppermech1986 » Mon May 12 2014, 05:10

George?
Graeme?
Goffre?

pop;
GMP
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby GMP » Tue May 13 2014, 10:11

If he owes you money, don't hold back. Sick the debt collectors onto him. Too many ripoffs in this industry.
muster
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby muster » Sun Mar 22 2015, 11:41

muster wrote:This is a friendly heads up to all Helicopter operators throughout southern Queensland, New South Wales and the Act.

G####E T######S
Principal and licensee

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 46822.html
truthinbeer
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby truthinbeer » Sun Mar 22 2015, 22:51

To remain licensed a real estate agent must keep their office address current with NSW Office of Fair Trading. Seems he is in Pitt St, down town Sydney. Look here - https://www.onegov.nsw.gov.au/LicenceCheck/Search.mvc
chocolate
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby chocolate » Mon Mar 23 2015, 20:53

truthinbeer wrote:To remain licensed a real estate agent must keep their office address current with NSW Office of Fair Trading. Seems he is in Pitt St, down town Sydney. Look here - https://www.onegov.nsw.gov.au/LicenceCheck/Search.mvc

If less than $10000... Go to local courthouse and get a summons issued. Lot cheaper than debt agency. End game sheriff repossess something to like value, but most people cough up the money rather than do that, usually at the last minute.

Return to “Bladeslapper Suggestions (and gripes)”