CASA 2014-15 CRIS - Pilot Licencing Suite related fees

Got a gripe, suggestion or praise about our regulator? Do it here. Who knows, you might make a difference...
Seagull
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

CASA 2014-15 CRIS - Pilot Licencing Suite related fees

Postby Seagull » Mon Feb 23 2015, 22:05

Dear CASA, You have got to be kidding me. You upend the entire training industry, can't figure out how to issue an FTE rating and have more holes in your Part 61 than a packet of chux super wipes and now you want to increase fees to cover the cost of this mess.

Certainly, I will only be too happy to comment on this matter. Thanks for consulting this time...

AHIA, CY Heli please tell me that you guys are also writing something. Fellow slappers, please answer casa but do so with fact and no emotion.
Evil Twin
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Re: CASA 2014-15 CRIS - Pilot Licencing Suite related fees

Postby Evil Twin » Tue Feb 24 2015, 01:04

Well said! I too shall be responding to this consultation. Now is the time for the industry and every pilot in Australia to act.
Rocket Surgeon
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: CASA 2014-15 CRIS - Pilot Licencing Suite related fees

Postby Rocket Surgeon » Tue Feb 24 2015, 02:57

User pays!!

The user is already paying heavily for the haphazard and unstable implementation of Part 61.

The medium and long-term cost to industry is yet to be fully realised.. and CASA now choose to add insult to the injury that is Part 61.

I would have thought that CASA would be bracing themselves for lawsuits suing for loss of livelihood rather than putting a finger in the wound delivered to industry.

RIP Australian Helicopter Industry

Return to “CASA”