5 Aussies die in Afghan

Looking for somewhere to post an unusual question? Got something that doesn't fit anywhere else? Do it here...
komodo
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

5 Aussies die in Afghan

Postby komodo » Thu Aug 30 2012, 10:09

Just wanted everyone to spare a thought for the families of the five Aussie soldiers killed today in Afghanistan - RIP Gents
Jabberwocky
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Re: 5 Aussies die in Afghan

Postby Jabberwocky » Thu Aug 30 2012, 10:52

RIP guys :(
J-C
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby J-C » Thu Aug 30 2012, 21:35

As a show of respect I ask that all slappers let these attention seeking comments from BCW die a natural death and stay on point of respect.

Godspeed lads.

J-C
Zebt
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Zebt » Thu Aug 30 2012, 21:57

J-C wrote:As a show of respect I ask that all slappers let these attention seeking comments from BCW die a natural death and stay on point of respect.

Godspeed lads.

J-C

Well said. Let's remember and respect them.
ZT
StickyDingo
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby StickyDingo » Fri Aug 31 2012, 00:49

Rest in peace fellas. You made the ultimate sacrifice to improve the quality of someone elses life. There is no greater love. Rest now, thank you for your service. My thoughts and prayers are with their families, their partners, and the mates they fought beside.

Lest we forget.
truthinbeer
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby truthinbeer » Fri Aug 31 2012, 07:14

J-C wrote:As a show of respect I ask that all slappers let these attention seeking comments from BCW die a natural death and stay on point of respect.

Godspeed lads.

J-C

Agreed. Unnecessarily racist/anti-semitic comments are not warranted on our forum. What's to say one or more of these fine young men was not of Jewish extraction? They are doing a job most of us wouldn't have the balls for. Respect for these and all our fallen soldiers.

Return to “The Pilots Lounge”