Ringtones and Fenton...

Looking for somewhere to post an unusual question? Got something that doesn't fit anywhere else? Do it here...
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Ringtones and Fenton...

Postby helothere » Sat Nov 26 2011, 07:06

Just uploaded a turbine startup ringtone for iPhone and others. Also an alert tone of Fenton the dog.

Turbine ringtone for iPhone

Turbine ringtone for everyone else

Fenton alert tone for iPhone

If you don't know who Fenton is, watch this:

[youtube]3GRSbr0EYYU[/youtube]
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Re: Ringtones and Fenton...

Postby Twistgrip » Sat Nov 26 2011, 07:46

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Too funny!! the cameraman even had a chuckle right at the end!
I wonder if Fenton got a kick up the A#S*
"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Sat Nov 26 2011, 08:19

Apparently he "disappeared into the woods"...

Check this if you liked that:

[youtube]ktFMBfYkxAU[/youtube]
LTD

Postby LTD » Mon Nov 28 2011, 08:43

Can you please tell me how to get this onto my iPhone? I'm no good with technology but I can lift heavy stuff. Thanks
skypig
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby skypig » Mon Nov 28 2011, 10:31

The list of things I haven’t seen is getting quite short. :|

Sky "Jesus Christ" Pig 8) 8)
Twistgrip
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby Twistgrip » Tue Nov 29 2011, 09:26

"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen or you can wonder what happened"
skypig
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby skypig » Tue Nov 29 2011, 13:05

Heli
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Heli » Tue Nov 29 2011, 21:23

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/pets/8919729/Fenton-the-dog-found-with-owner-Max-on-Wimbledon-Common.html 8)

Fenton's owner, an architect and father of two who only gave his name as Max, was seen with the dog, which appears to be a black Labrador cross.
The pair became an internet sensation when they were caught on a mobile phone by a 13-year-old boy who was filming the deer in Richmond Park, in south west London.
The clip shows deer beginning to run as a well-spoken man is heard shouting at the dog off-screen.
Fenton then appears racing at the deer, which begin stampeding towards a road with Max shouting expletives hard in pursuit.
It was reported that Max did not want to speak because he was concerned he might face sanction for potentially breaching the rules on controlling pets in Royal Parks, of which Richmond is one.
However, the Sun reported a friend saying: "Max is mortified. Fenton's a lively dog, but he'd never done this before.
"Max won't be taking him back to Richmond Park any time soon and is considering giving him a new name if the fuss goes on."
The paper reported that Fenton had been given up by Guide Dogs for the Blind as unsuitable for retention.
Ali Goodyear, 37, whose son shot the clip, earned £500 in 24 hours after agreeing a revenue-sharing deal with YouTube.
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Wed Nov 30 2011, 00:09

LTD wrote:Can you please tell me how to get this onto my iPhone? I'm no good with technology but I can lift heavy stuff. Thanks

Yep. Download the sound file to your computer. Double click it to add it to the ringtones folder in iTunes. Sync your phone (ensuring ringtones are ticked to sync). The sound will now appear in your list of sounds under "Sounds" in your phone preferences. Voila!
havick
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby havick » Wed Nov 30 2011, 00:14

The paper reported that Fenton had been given up by Guide Dogs for the Blind as unsuitable for retention.

HAHA! I wonder why.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."
CYHeli
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby CYHeli » Wed Dec 21 2011, 03:20

more Fenton news and how to make money from videos. (Not that sort BD)
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Return to “The Pilots Lounge”