NT cattle stations

Looking for somewhere to post an unusual question? Got something that doesn't fit anywhere else? Do it here...
truthinbeer
1st Dan
1st Dan

Re: NT cattle stations

Postby truthinbeer » Thu Aug 8 2013, 12:20

This is really something else. A man asks a question and the whole world signs up to answer. Sound like a world class family too...token Aussies.
Pegs
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby Pegs » Fri Aug 9 2013, 07:39

your right there Truth in beer, lot of history in these Stations, lots of families and people connected through generations, and many who are still original families who settled them in the first place. :)
A good idea needs landing gear as well as wings to get off the ground.
truthinbeer
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby truthinbeer » Fri Aug 9 2013, 12:37

I didn't mean to sound disrespectful 'cause truth be these families, despite their Yank background are probably more dinkum than a lot of us. Would love to spend some time up there before the faces all look more like Krudd with a tan.
Tommy Moore

Postby Tommy Moore » Thu Jun 5 2014, 02:10

My name is Tommy Moore. Fran & Roy Townsend were my Aunt and Uncle. I spent some summers on their ranch in Felda, Florida. It has been several years since they were over for the family reunions we had down in Naples, FL at Uncle Robert's. I know that Uncle Roy has passed away, as has Uncle Robert. I have had no contact with Cousins Henry, Pat or Mary Jane for years. I believe there were other cousins, but time has dimmed my memory. If anyone has knowledge of the whereabouts of any of my Aussie relatives, I would appreciate them passing my email " footpeg@embarqmail.com " on to them. I currently live in Tallahassee, Florida, USA. I would love to hear from anyone.

Return to “The Pilots Lounge”