Instructors Rating

Looking for somewhere to post an unusual question? Got something that doesn't fit anywhere else? Do it here...
swami
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Instructors Rating

Postby swami » Thu Jun 18 2009, 03:26

Morning to all, seems like a pretty informative site where I thought I could maybe ask a question.

Have been flying for a few years now and have clocked up just under 1500hrs. I am looking at becoming an instructor and was wondering if there was anyone out there that might have done their rating lately who could either PM me or put it up for all to see where they achieved their rating and if they could pass on any info that might be helpful.

I have read previous Info, but was just after some more detail and updated stuff.

Thanks to everyone in advanced. :)
Yakking
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Re: Instructors Rating

Postby Yakking » Thu Jun 18 2009, 04:00

Best bet is to call the big schools eg; Becker's, Chopperline, HeliWest etc.. Ask them if/when they are running an instructor course, how much it'll cost and if they'll do it individually for you or will they wait until they have a few candidates before they run a course. Probably worth asking them what the likelyhood of gaining employment with them afterwards is like as well.

Maybe once you get the answers you could post them up here???

Good luck
Yak.
I wish I had a catchy saying like everyone else...

Return to “The Pilots Lounge”