Airborne Video Recorders, Cameras, and Systems

Bose X FOR SALE

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
DaveL
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Bose X FOR SALE

Postby DaveL » Mon Jun 21 2010, 07:11

I have for sale my well looked after Bose X headset. New ear seals. Could be yours for around $800AUD at the current exchange rate.. PM me if keen or bid away on trademe. Only selling as I fly with a helmet full time now.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Aviatio ... 500677.htm

Cheers,
Dave
DaveL
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: Bose X FOR SALE

Postby DaveL » Tue Jun 22 2010, 07:27

Photos now up.

Also open to reasonable offers..
kh4
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby kh4 » Tue Jun 22 2010, 07:39

What helmet did you get? I am looking for a good helmet solution. The KH4 is very noisy.. Do they make them with Noise cancelling?
Cheers
DaveL
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby DaveL » Tue Jun 22 2010, 09:30

I ended up with a Gentex HGU-56/P. I tried a few different helmets before deciding on this one. The Gallet LH-250 didnt fit my scone very well even with all the different pads, I couldnt wear it for more than half an hour without feeling like my head was going to implode, and it was really loud, worse than a cheap headset I felt. Tried a few different offerings from Gentex and settled on the HGU-56. Ive found it to be extremely comfortable even in the heat of summer and as quite as my Bose.

My advice would be try before you buy, wear them as much as possible in the aircraft to get an idea of how comfortable it is going to be. No point shelling out a couple of grand only to find its too uncomfortable to wear for any period of time.

Return to “For Sale”