CEP eartips - Interested?

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Re: CEP eartips - Interested?

Postby helothere » Mon Apr 19 2010, 04:12

And I thought you really liked that shot bladepitch. Maybe you'd prefer something in leather?
Pegs
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby Pegs » Mon Apr 19 2010, 04:13

helothere wrote:And I thought you really liked that shot bladepitch. Maybe you'd prefer something in leather?

:D I would, my address is........ :twisted:

frusterated Pegs :lol:
A good idea needs landing gear as well as wings to get off the ground.
truthinbeer
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby truthinbeer » Mon Sep 19 2011, 08:06

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed I admit, but I just cannot see how you get these things into your ear if they are fixed to the inside of your helmet or headset?
huntalot

Postby huntalot » Fri May 31 2013, 04:12

Sorry mite be the wrong thread but does anyone know if you can get a cord to run you iPod/mp3 through your cep kit as the machine I fly at the moment has no mp3 jack and kind of need some tunes for those long ferrys! Cheers
NZPilot1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby NZPilot1 » Wed May 1 2019, 23:15

Ordered some CEP eartips on the 6th of April, have tried to send multiple messages to Helothere, no reply, no answer on the phone! WTF, took my money and no correspondence and no eartips almost a month later!!!
robaussie99
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby robaussie99 » Thu May 2 2019, 00:57

NZPilot1 wrote:Ordered some CEP eartips on the 6th of April, have tried to send multiple messages to Helothere, no reply, no answer on the phone! WTF, took my money and no correspondence and no eartips almost a month later!!!

You’re aware that nobody has posted in this thread in 6 years, right?
NZPilot1
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby NZPilot1 » Thu May 2 2019, 01:13

I am aware this is a very old thread, however they are still for sale in the shop... so I ordered some, payed for them, tried getting in touch with the guy and calling him, but no resresponse, sooooo, I'm trying here to see if I can get a response from him that's all.
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Thu May 2 2019, 08:52

PM sent with an apology and a gift :wink:
Swampy72

Postby Swampy72 » Mon Aug 5 2019, 00:34

Ray McCooney wrote:Is there a company in Australia that I could send my Helmet to get this CEP thing fitted and a rough cost would be good to know?

I use ANR at the moment but I am told CEP is better, any opinions? the ANR is good but I really would like to cut the some more noise out if possible. Industrial deafness reared its ugly head on my last medical.

Red Baron ALSE and Aeroparts do CEP installs.

I'd highly recommend spending a bit extra and get yourself molded ear pieces. They fit the standard CEP harness. The background noise attenuation compared to standard CEP tips is worth every cent..

Return to “For Sale”