Anyone starting their studies for their CPL(H) and wants the syllabus for self studying, I am selling my pack for $600 (I paid $1200 for it). The reason I am reducing the price is because some of the law text for the flight rules and air law is not included (its outdated and wont be useful). Everything else is all you need to pass your exams - I did last year!
- Operations, performance and planning
- Aircraft general knowledge and aerodynamics
- Human Factors
- Flight Rules and Air Law
- AIP book (with updated amendments)
(Note in the description above, I'm not including the other law texts due to them being outdated and not useful)
- Day (VFR) Syllabus Helicopters
- Training and Examination Workbook for Day VFR Syllabus.
- Manual of aviation meteorology
- Rotorcraft Flying Handbook
- Principles of Helicopter Flight
- Port Augusta
All VTCs and PCAs required for the exams.
Universal E6-B9 Computer.
All reasonable offers considered.
Got something to sell? List it here for free.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests