2 helmets Alpha eagle and Gentex both with Bose

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
SIR_SMP
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

2 helmets Alpha eagle and Gentex both with Bose

Postby SIR_SMP » Sat Oct 28 2017, 01:02

Have 2 helmets for sale

Gentex SPH with Bose X
This is my original flying helmet, bought it as a NOS unissued HGU that had oxygen mask fitted, changed it over to a SPH with a single visor kit, it has a Bose aviation X conversion in it. Helmet just had a birthday with brand new styrene liner and the V tec contour interliner, new dark screen, new visor friction and new edging (all genuine gentex) Paint is silver flare with PPG 2 pack clear, has a few marks and imperfections but generally is a great solid helmet. I can chuck in the original clear visor although it does have a small scratch in the middle. $2250 delivered to your door Australia wide via uninsured postage. No paypal, Size is XL (large comparison in Alpha sizing)

Alpha eagle 900 with Bose A20
Color is factory blue grey suede with Carbon hood, NVG mount, clear and dark screens has a Bose A20 bluetooth conversion straight cord with heli plug. In pretty good nick has a couple of marks through normal use size is medium broad $3350 delivered to your door Aus wide with uninsured post. no paypal

I also have a HD camera solution listed separately which clips straight into the NVG mount on the Alpha

I also have a near new 3 led NVG lip light that can be fitted to either helmet for $50 installed

PM me for more pics etc
Attachments
IMG_3406.JPG

Return to “For Sale”