XL Alpha Eagle and Gentex with Bose A20 Conversion

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
SIR_SMP
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

XL Alpha Eagle and Gentex with Bose A20 Conversion

Postby SIR_SMP » Sat Aug 12 2017, 00:28

Hi Y'all

after selling most of my old helmets I built both of these helmets for my personal use thinking XL was what I needed however after flying on them a few times I have realised that they are too big for my noggon so offering them for sale at less than what they cost me to build. Not interested in any offers if they don't sell I will find a way to stuff out the liners, they are both XL

Alpha Eagle 900
I bought this helmet brand new in the states and had it stripped and painted there in the cool red, the helmet was built in March 2017 so is as new as it gets, I have worn it only for a few flight hours. Helmet is a Dual visor with dark and clear visors, it has a carbon peak that is undrilled so you can put whatever NVG mount you want on it (or leave blank) Helmet is near mint some very very minor marks

The Bose conversion was a new headset that has bluetooth although it does not have the music streaming. Straight cord from the lid and coil cord to the plug. It also retains the stock Alpha microphone setup. If you simply cannot fly without listening to Britney Spears via bluetooth I can change the box over to a music streaming capable one for an additional $200, I can also change over the microphone to the bose flex if you like (no charge)

Helmet owes me over 6K and selling it for just $4550 delivered to your door (Australia) via insured post which is just a smidgen more than what it will cost you to buy just the helmet here in AU from the local establishment

Gentex SPH
This was a used Gentex SPH that was stripped and painted in peter brock blue with flake, it was fitted with a new styrene liner and zeta padding, it has a new amber and dark tint visor fitted
The Bose headset was near new and the down cord and powerbox was purchased brand new, it has a coil cord and the latest bluetooth music streaming capability
Paint is pretty good but not supercar flawless
Price is $3,200 delivered to your Door (Australia) via insured post

Pm me your number and I will spam you with lots of pictures

As a special Deal I am more keen to move the Gentex on (so I can buy another lid I have been offered) so if you purchase it before 18-08-2017 it will only be $2,900 delivered within Australia

Willing to post anywhere in the world for whatever the postage cost is

Cheers

SMP
Attachments
thumbnail_image1.jpg
Last edited by SIR_SMP on Sat Aug 12 2017, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
SIR_SMP
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: XL Alpha Eagle and Gentex with Bose A20 Conversion

Postby SIR_SMP » Sat Aug 12 2017, 00:40

Oh I also have a white Alpha 900 with a Bose X conversion size large if anyone is interested
SIR_SMP
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby SIR_SMP » Sat Aug 12 2017, 05:04

Gentex is sold pending payment :)
SIR_SMP
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby SIR_SMP » Sat Aug 12 2017, 22:42

Alpha is sold pending payment

I still have my old spare Alpha With Bose x conversion collecting dust, size large
Attachments
IMG_2072.PNG
thecolt

Postby thecolt » Sat Oct 28 2017, 05:43

Is the old alpha still available??
SIR_SMP
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby SIR_SMP » Sat Oct 28 2017, 21:51

sorry all sold