Selling Headset for Food..... or maybe beer...

Got something to sell? List it here for free.
JT
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Selling Headset for Food..... or maybe beer...

Postby JT » Fri May 2 2008, 13:46

Dear Slappers,
Up for sale is my treasured David Clark H10.13H Helicopter Headset with Coiled Cord.
It has flown with the Likes of Tara Reid, Many an indian or Asian tourist and also seen various parts of
Australia. It is a great condition and comes with "comfort Gel Ear Cups" with additional cloth covers over
the ear cups to help with comfort. The Universal Flex – Boom with advanced M-7a Electret microphone has been part of many an interesting conversation inlcuding "Weather, Air Traffic Controll, Tara Reid, Good looking young + old women and blokes to if thats your sort of thing". The superb ear phone speakers with "volume control" offer fantastic hearing and allow you to engage in conversations with the likes of "ATC, Tara Reid, Good looking young back packers, Ground Staff" thus allowing for a two way conversation. Very important!

So more to the point... the headset is for sale!! These suckers will set you back $550 BRAND NEW......
One with a story to tell like mine would surely go for over $1000....but today I'm offering Slappers and the first 10 callers
the chance to buy this at the bargain price of :arrow: .................................................................. :arrow: ......................................................... :arrow: ............................... :arrow: ................$$$$$$$$$$....................$349.99c.................$$$$$$$$$$$$$ + FREE Postage. **^** Thats a saving of $200.01c.................. thats about 0.2 in a R44, 6.5 cartons of beer, 1 night at the brothel, your class 1 medical, almost a TIF flight....the list goes on......it's saving maddness!!!!!!

PM me if your interested.....(Wink, Wink)

P.S, I also have a FLIGHTCOM Helicopter 5DX Headset (BLACK) with coil cord and flex boom mic............. not such a cool history to it.... but it's in top condition...... $250 + Free postage. Image

All money goes to the "feed a poor pilot" foundation.
dragonfly
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Selling Headset for Food..... or maybe beer...

Postby dragonfly » Fri May 2 2008, 22:29

From what I understand JT, you could give those away and still be alright for food/beer :lol:
tiltrotor

Postby tiltrotor » Tue May 6 2008, 02:07

You forgot to mention that they were present at the ceremonial naming of Cave 23.
JT
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby JT » Tue May 6 2008, 14:44

dragonfly wrote:From what I understand JT, you could give those away and still be alright for food/beer :lol:

yeah. . . the money from the headset will be a down payment on a EC or maybe a bell.... hmmmm not sure... yet... :D

As for the ceremonial naming of the infamous cave 23! well.... i'm pleased to say there are many a foreign and aussie national showing photos to there families and friends of Cave 23 an Australian Icon, people now travel to just see cave twenty-three..... 12 apostles.... what apostles ?? :lol:
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby hand in pants » Wed May 7 2008, 04:58

JT, $350 is a great price for the headset, but I'd want more than that for the night in a brothel. I'm told these days $350 would only get you a rub and tug.
And that possibly by the bouncer.......................
Hand in Pants, I'm thinking, my god, that IS huge!!!!!!!!
JT
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby JT » Thu May 8 2008, 01:52

HIP....Your spot on about the headset price!!! and your most likely correct on the brothel intel... knowing you that information would probably be pretty correct...from a friend of a friend huh ? :lol:

I've recently gotten back from 1 month in Malaysia + the philippines where "Apparently" so i hear.. $350 would get you a years worth.... not to mention some disease that will probably kill you in 28 days.... Oc:=
dragonfly
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby dragonfly » Fri May 9 2008, 05:46

WOW JT the money spent on a month in Malaysia/philipines could have bought a lot of food/beer :lol:
FerrariFlyer
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby FerrariFlyer » Fri May 9 2008, 06:09

I've recently gotten back from 1 month in Malaysia + the philippines where "Apparently" so i hear.. $350 would get you a years worth.... not to mention some disease that will probably kill you in 28 days....

How does a 'poor pilot' afford a month long holiday in the tropics? I am not sure if that $350 is REALLY for the 'feed the poor pilot' fund. JT...I hear some of those topical creams can be expensive these days :lol:
JT
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby JT » Fri May 9 2008, 07:02

FerrariFlyer wrote:
I've recently gotten back from 1 month in Malaysia + the philippines where "Apparently" so i hear.. $350 would get you a years worth.... not to mention some disease that will probably kill you in 28 days....

How does a 'poor pilot' afford a month long holiday in the tropics? I am not sure if that $350 is REALLY for the 'feed the poor pilot' fund. JT...I hear some of those topical creams can be expensive these days :lol:

I just had 2KG of cocaine up my arse..... no longer poor... geeez the adrenalin rush of getting the death penalty... wooooow weeeee..... :wink:
Don't worry about the physical pain......Just starting to walk properly again.... reminds me of aviation! :D
Baby Back Ribs
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Baby Back Ribs » Sat May 10 2008, 02:36

Jagemesh !

Where are this headset to visit from JTs ? maybe I give you my sister as traded, she number 1 prostitute in all of Kazakstan.......nice!

Return to “For Sale”