HAWCS is an Australian company providing aerial survey services to the powerline and utility sectors across the country. We specialised in linking intelligent technology with airborne services. Our focus is to understand what our clients need and to present solutions that deliver accurate, accessible information for your network quickly and safely.
We are now looking for a qualified and experienced Chief Engineer to lead the Aircraft maintenance team in Brisbane, Queensland. The Chief Engineer will be is responsible for the performance of all maintenance activities. As such they will ensure that management and quality requirements shall be satisfied in compliance with the relevant procedures and other relevant approved manuals. This assure a high standard of airworthiness and a constant improvement of maintenance carried out with a minimum of aircraft non-availability.
• Responsible for managing all engineering and technical aspects and requirements of the projects assigned, in addition to maintaining project personnel, cost and completion schedules and risk management plans.
• Monitor airworthiness regulations developments and timely act upon changes.
• Take all necessary actions for the upkeep of the maintenance approval, including adaptation of its Scope of Work to suit the operational needs.
• Assist the HAAMC to ensure the provision of the tools and equipment necessary to perform the required maintenance activities.
• Assist the HAAMC to ensure the provision of the approved technical manuals, information and publications necessary to perform the required maintenance activities.
• Provide the long term maintenance department resource planning / budget, including training and licensing.
• Ensure adequate resource planning is carried out.
• Ensure that environmental, health and safety conditions in the hangar are as required.
• Monitor the quality of the workshops, special tools, hangar equipment and ground equipment and initiate corrective actions as required.
• Monitor repetitive defects on aircraft and aircraft systems, keep the Engineering team informed and take corrective actions if required.
• Report occurrences (incidents, accidents, or situations that could have lead to incidents or accidents) to the Civil Aviation Safety Authorities and to the COO.
• Promote awareness with regards to procedural discipline, cleanliness and personal safety.
In order to be deemed successful for this role, candidates will require:
• 10+ years in a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer role with maintenance experience.
• Previous Chief Engineer preferred.
• Strong leadership skills and experience required.
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
You would be rewarded with a key strategic appointment with a leading player in the Australian market. You will enjoy a long-term role with the scope for continued career development and enhancement, and the opportunity to influence business change. An excellent salary and benefits packaged will be negotiated with the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email: email@example.com. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alex Herrman on +61 417 753 200.
Only the candidates short listed will be contacted.
Good Company to work for? What do they fly? Ask here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest