Business Opportunity AOC Holders

Good Company to work for? What do they fly? Ask here.
Mick White
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Business Opportunity AOC Holders

Postby Mick White » Mon Aug 14 2017, 00:21

Bell 47 G3 Excellent Condition, VH-JEG
My Proposal is to operate this machine for Sydney Harbour Joy Flights out of Bankstown.
I have 300+ hours in this machine. The machine is maintained by John Cameron Aviation.
My Engineering Business backs directly on to the Bankstown Airport, I have an office to
conduct safety briefings. I have off street parking, bathroom facilities, Electronic banking
and accounting systems. The aircraft is fitted with a DAAM data logger recording every flight.
I have been in business for over 28 years and know how to operate professionally and efficiently.
I am looking for an AOC holder to give me a go and share a percentage of every flight.
Looking forward to a favourable reply ?
Regards Michael White. michaelw@hygradelaser.com.au, 0425256040.
Eric Hunt
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Re: Business Opportunity AOC Holders

Postby Eric Hunt » Mon Aug 14 2017, 05:35

Michael, you are also using the noisiest piston machine in existence - be prepared to cop some flak from the NIMBYs along the waterfront.
Mick White
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Mick White » Tue Aug 15 2017, 03:18

Eric, thanks for your reply. That's not my biggest problem, need some work for my machine, otherwise I am forced to sell. I also understand from all the pilots/operators that have viewed this post, that there is no easy way to get a start in aviation. Just thought I'd ask the question before my pride and joy woccas off into the distance. Enjoy the sky people ! Cheers Mick.
Helix130
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Helix130 » Wed Aug 16 2017, 04:20

Sent pm

Return to “General Employment Questions”