Pay Rates in China

Good Company to work for? What do they fly? Ask here.
KOALA
1st Dan
1st Dan

Pay Rates in China

Postby KOALA » Sat Apr 15 2017, 07:34

Happy Holidays all.

I was just wondering if there are any pilots that have worked / are working in China as either First Officers or Captains and can share some info on conditions.
I am hoping to find out pay rates (Captains / FO), working conditions, safety & maintenance (good, bad, other), what the people are like to work / live with.
Living conditions - Accommodation etc
Also interested in finding out the cost of living compared to pay. Cost of accommodation, food, transport, general living costs etc.

How does working there as an expat differ from working at home in Aus?

Thanks in advance

Marshy
pop; pop;
Aspiring HEMS pilot 8)
Little Bird
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Pay Rates in China

Postby Little Bird » Sun Apr 16 2017, 11:03

Search China in the JH original forum for threads about Naxt Motors' EMS jobs from last year.
Yankee
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Yankee » Mon Apr 17 2017, 00:27

Little bird is correct.
Don't think of yourself as and ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
KOALA
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby KOALA » Mon Apr 17 2017, 01:53

Can you guys post a link here then? I have had a look and can't locate it. Thanks
Aspiring HEMS pilot 8)
Yankee
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Yankee » Mon Apr 17 2017, 10:15

Don't think of yourself as and ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
KOALA
1st Dan
1st Dan

Postby KOALA » Tue Apr 18 2017, 04:42

Yankee wrote:http://originalforum.justhelicopters.com/DisplayThread.asp?BD=2394507&Page=1&ForumID=23&msgid=2394548&OM=2394548#2394548

Afternoon Gents,

Thanks for the link. Although it wasn't that helpful.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but that seems to be One guy, talking about a new start up EMS company that he worked for.

Would definitely been keen to hear from other pilots who have worked/are working with other / different companies and the experience you are having / had.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post on here. It is purely for my information for the future.

Cheers
Aspiring HEMS pilot 8)
VerticalJP
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby VerticalJP » Wed Apr 19 2017, 19:32

Based on my brief contact with them I decided to stay away. They passed me around with several people who didn't seem to communicate with each other. Then finally attempted a salary bait and switch. We know the ad says 75K but we really only offer 40K. pop;

Return to “General Employment Questions”