Loose in the asylum

Got a good story? Tell it here.
Evil Twin
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Loose in the asylum

Postby Evil Twin » Fri Aug 11 2017, 11:19

Just received this beauty via PM completely unsolicited. Think someone may need some psychiatric help.. Interesting I've not PM'd or responded to any of flyhueys posts. Sounds awfully like Cassidy Copter as I received similar from that nutbag too...

Forum troll
Sent: Fri Aug 11, 20:50
Recipient: Evil Twin
Do you actually know me or have ever met me or are you merely parroting garbage and chiming in, because it makes you feel superior.

How about we meet?

You bring everything you have done, thus far, in your career, every licence, every endorsement, every type rating and I will bring mine, then let's see who is full of s#!t and big-noting himself. If you can't match what I've got or what I have done or hours flown, then shut the f#%k up.

Just two things I might offer . . . I hold Airline Transport pilot Licences from seven countries. How about you?

I held my first ATPL 22 years before I was issued a CASA ATPL for multi-engine aeroplanes. I held an Instrument ATPL in Helicopters 21 years before I was issued a CASA Helicopter ATPL (VFR) . . . That said, I was an Instrument Instructor/Examiner for Multi-engine Helicopters at the 4th busiest airport in the world. How busy is Sydney? 38th Pffft!

Lastly, you think NASA would let any wally fly their cream of the crop? I flew N.A.S.A.'s Astronauts. I would be happy to send you a copy of N.A.S.A. Space Shuttle Astronauts' signatures, in Logbook 5 of 7. I would be happy to send you a photo of that.

You do not know s#!t about me or what I have done during my career.

No boast, Mate! If I was inclined to boast . . . I can back up whatever I claim.

Like I had offered, above, let's meet and compare. Until then, f#%k off.
Saucepan
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Re: Loose in the asylum

Postby Saucepan » Fri Aug 11 2017, 11:34

Mate, that sounds a bit loony agreed. Though, I would rather like to see the names in the logbook regarding the NASA astronauts.

However, I am also inclined to think that if anyone gets PM'ed it won't be on the open forum. Hence the P.

Cheers SP.
Evil Twin
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby Evil Twin » Fri Aug 11 2017, 11:48

Interestingly if you go back and read some of his previous posts, a lot of the same "facts" are quoted in various places previously.

I very much understand what the P is for, hence this character and Cassidy Copter ranting at people via PM in the past. I don't have much to say here anymore because of this kind of drivel.
Pitchpull
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Pitchpull » Fri Aug 11 2017, 12:11

If he's as accomplished as he says he is then why would he even give two sh!ts about what anyone thinks of him on some forum?
He comes across as a bit nutty for sure.
Twin Head
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Twin Head » Fri Aug 11 2017, 12:19

Golden Rod syndrome seeping in
Mag seal
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby Mag seal » Fri Aug 11 2017, 13:47

I got the same PM and yes I'd put money on it being the username "Cassidy Copter" as I got very similar a few years ago when he stalked these forums looking to find Helicopter work.

Definitely not normal behaviour.
:D :D :D :D :D **^**
FerrariFlyer
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby FerrariFlyer » Fri Aug 11 2017, 23:01

Not sure what one would hope to achieve by sending such a PM to not one but several site users :roll:

The best treatment is to either delete it or ignore it completely by not opening the PM. That way you'll not give the satisfaction of confirming the content has been received and opened. It'll be nothing more then wasted effort on his behalf.
hand in pants
4th Dan
4th Dan

Postby hand in pants » Sun Aug 13 2017, 02:11

Wow.
And here am I thinking that I was his "special guy".

Hand in pants:

Let's meet for coffee.

You bring EVERY f#%k QUALIFICATION AND AIRCRAFT ENDORSEMENT OR TYPE YOU HAVE FLOWN and I will bring mine.

No boast here, Mate.

All you do is boast, you won't stop telling everybody how good you are, what you've done, where you've been, how many log books you've got but the shame of it all is nobody gives a stuff. If you went about it a little more calmly, you might be some one worth listening to, but the way you carry on, my eyes glaze over and I start nodding off to sleep too quickly.

Until you can match my credentials and hours, shut the f#%k up.
Just one example, I would be happy to send you, if you will provide an email address and a real name.

If you don't know my name by now, sorry, not going to tell you now. But, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

I used to fly N.A.S.A. Space Shuttle Astronauts, AND, guess what? I have their signatures in Log book number 5 of 7 to prove it.

Bet there are a few taxi drivers and skid kickers with the EXACT SAME SIGNATURES..................................

The ONLY WAY you can pump yourself up and be a super-hero is try to throw s#!t at me on the internet forum(s) without ever knowing anything for a fact about me.

All I or anybody else on slapper knows about you we have heard from you. Over and over and over again.

Let's meet.
Pass.
Hand in Pants, I'm thinking, my god, that IS huge!!!!!!!!
Turning base
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Turning base » Sun Aug 13 2017, 07:15

Me thinks someone is off his meds again. Have had a similar pm.
The Scarlett Harlot
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby The Scarlett Harlot » Sun Aug 13 2017, 07:18

"Any man who must say, 'I am the King' is no true king."

OK that was Tywin Lannister, but still.....
Firefish
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby Firefish » Sun Aug 13 2017, 07:49

So you guys rip the $#it out of the guy on another thread, he sends you a PM to meet and compare willy sizes. You then post them on here and rip the $#it out of the guy again. How about you get the BS gang together and meet the guy? That way you'll be able to beat him up with your logbooks in person. LMAO.
ozloadie
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby ozloadie » Wed Aug 16 2017, 04:39

I believe the BS crew have shown a lengthy and generous restraint from this continuous stream of vitriole and backdoor media stalking by this individual.
I've had similar dark experieces from him on the Wingslapper site as well and I've had a gut ful of him.
He is a hazard before he gets into the cockpit, I wouldn't fly with him if he'd flown the space shuttle to the moon and back inverted!
The number of logbooks and qualifications you have should be respected, but I've seen episodes that shake the faith, which is why the old hands always overwatch, regardless of who is in command, that's survival.
Once you're airborne, the next landing is what you will be rememberd for, and your head has to be in the right place.
He could change it but I don't believe that he would accept a need to learn.
That's not smart or safe.
Keep it flying, don't quit!

Return to “There I was...”