PNG Pic's by Pigdog

A bunch of pics as supplied by members. You cant upload here but you can upload to the gallery linked above.
rodger rodger
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Re: PNG Pic's by Pigdog

Postby rodger rodger » Fri Mar 14 2014, 23:08

Haven't seen Pigdog on here for a while now, did he survive up there, hope so.
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Sat Mar 15 2014, 07:58

Hey RR, thanks for the enquiry, I have survived but one of our bro,s was asked to resign over a video he had made. Due to company policy I or any employee are not allowed to publish any photo's or vid's that could show company or client assets.
SP White Can

Postby SP White Can » Sun Mar 16 2014, 06:22

Is a sad ting Pigdog. Most pics were really…just pics.
SP White Can

Postby SP White Can » Sun Mar 16 2014, 06:28

Hi SPGreenCan, A lot don't appreciate the beauty of the place. It cannot be conveyed without photos and sadly sometimes company machines are in the photos
Skidbiter2
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Skidbiter2 » Mon Mar 17 2014, 01:09

Yeah its a sad day when you cant take photos at work in fear of getting that sack over here in this Sh!t h0le, and yet if you work for HNZ/Canadian, they are running an in company competition for photos and even video's of their machines and people at work with first prize a trip either to Canada or NZ....... oh the joys of working in PNG....... it just gets better every day! :roll:
SuperF
3rd Dan
3rd Dan

Postby SuperF » Mon Mar 17 2014, 03:18

Are the operators / clients that scared of what they are doing up there? Do they think people won't release pictures/vids after they have finished employment up there?

And with the fluidity of crews up there it won't be long before there are quite a few ex employees that are perfectly happy to post whatever they have as they won't go back.

Sounds like HNZ have embraced the latest technology and are trying to use it to their advantage, at least that shows a progressive mindset somewhere in management! (No I don't work for them!)
Skidbiter2
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Skidbiter2 » Mon Mar 17 2014, 04:31

Heaven forbid we enjoy our selves at work!

Right now things are quite for many in PNG, so if the wheel squeaks it is replaced rather than oiled, the weed that pop's up above the grass is pulled out, thats the policy over here at some (one) companies it seems, lay off the pilots that are most loyal & experienced because they cost the most in wages, and if we need them again then just shake a tree and there are plenty that will fall out. :o
NZHelo
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby NZHelo » Fri Mar 21 2014, 02:22

If you saw CHL/HNZ calendar from last year it wont be a to hard of a competition to win.....half looked like they where taken on an cell phone
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Thu May 1 2014, 02:32

Hmmmm what harm could this do I wonder, can anyone ID the helicopter or river. Anyway a pad at the bottom of a gorge somewhere in the world.

Pig
Attachments
1398911153_tmp_P1030042.jpg
Where could this be??????
Skidbiter2
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Skidbiter2 » Thu May 1 2014, 22:50

Hmmm..... let me see..... PNG wood type and pad style, 212.... gay pride purple horizontal stabs....... think I can guess company :wink:
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Fri May 2 2014, 07:36

Oh cr@p I'll have to pull this pic too &@$"@@& it all
SPGreenCan
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby SPGreenCan » Fri May 2 2014, 08:49

Oh dear, PigDog.. you are getting brave. Have the stitches healed from the last cavity ripping they more than likely tried to give you? Here at the opposite end of the spectrum now, the new management I am under are more than happy for pics and videos, in fact, they love it. Have even bought us a go pro to use from the owner so we can get videos for him too.
Change is as good as a holiday sometimes.... good luck, and I say, keep the pics coming ;)
Skidbiter2
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Skidbiter2 » Fri May 2 2014, 23:33

But hold on, you can now use a "disclaimer" and all is good..... your opinion not theirs! Must work for photos :wink:
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Fri Jul 4 2014, 07:59

Thought I'd show a pic or two of general subjects that don't show company or client assets, so could be just shots that a tourist has taken on their travels in PNG
Attachments
1404099784_tmp_P1030197.jpg
Fences like this are part of life in many place in PNG. After a while you hardly notice them.
1404100209_tmp_P1030194.jpg
Kids are open and happy where ever you find then in PNG. It's quite common for little kids to call out "white man good afternoon" or "white man bye"
arrrj
2nd Dan
2nd Dan

Postby arrrj » Fri Jul 4 2014, 08:38

Pig,

Nice to see you back...yep, send us some of those tourist photos please.

No helis...or other radical pics though !

Arrrj
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Fri Jul 4 2014, 22:54

Cheers arrrj mate
pigdog
Gold Wings
Gold Wings

Postby pigdog » Fri Jul 4 2014, 22:57

I think it would be cool if the administrators would start a PNG thread so everyone can post interesting stuff. Wot ya reckon ???
helothere
Sensei
Sensei

Postby helothere » Fri Jul 4 2014, 23:22

Your wish is granted...
viewforum.php?f=65
Stochastic
Silver Wings
Silver Wings

Postby Stochastic » Mon Jul 7 2014, 13:05

Properly managed those pictures can be a real asset to the company. Seeing someone who clearly enjoys their work leads others to join. The Bristow thread on the dark side has been going for seven years. Pretty big operator with important clients, they appear to allow their employees to celebrate what they do.

Return to “Heli Pic's”